Memphis Depay

FinBarcelonafan

What are people expecting? These are the most wanted players as an free agent and we don't have any Money.. we should be happy what we can get.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi, Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho, Aguero, Depay for 3 attacking spots in the team.................

Dont forget me :fati:

PS: Aguero will be injured for 2/3 of the season, Coutinho will be so bad that he will get some minutes at the end of the matches, Dembele being Dumbele, at the end of the day its only Messi, Griezmann and Depay :koeman:

Laplacian

Imagine going back to 2015 and saying that depay would be our Marquee signing.

Completely wasted our golden years by completely mismanaging the money. 400m on 3 players...

I'll definitely never get over this.

Andresito

Staff member
:dembele::griezmann::coutinho:

We need Aguero face smiley soon :coffee:

0_GettyImages-1294312584.jpg

Zidane82

:dembele::griezmann::coutinho:

We need Aguero face smiley soon :coffee:

What to believe ..

Sergio Aguero has reportedly told close friends and family that he will be joining Spanish giants Barcelona next season.
::::
Neymar is willing to accept a huge wage cut to rejoin Barcelona from PSG this summer. (Marca)

Barcelona are closing on the free transfer signing of Memphis Depay, with the player an ?express wish? of Ronald Koeman. (Mundo Deportivo)

Everton are ready to rescue Philippe Coutinho from his Barcelona nightmare and will bring him back to the Premier League. (Fijaches)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What to believe ..

Sergio Aguero has reportedly told close friends and family that he will be joining Spanish giants Barcelona next season.
Neymar is willing to accept a huge wage cut to rejoin Barcelona from PSG this summer. (Marca)

Barcelona are closing on the free transfer signing of Memphis Depay, with the player an ?express wish? of Ronald Koeman. (Mundo Deportivo)

Everton are ready to rescue Philippe Coutinho from his Barcelona nightmare and will bring him back to the Premier League. (Fijaches)

Every season is neymar drama i cant take it serious anymore, i think aguero will come safe. Would be nice if the coutinho rumour is true.

Jadentheman

What to believe ..

Barca could only afford Neymar if the ESL existed. Now that it doesn't PLan B is in motion. Say hello to Aguero and Depay.

Home of Barca Fans