Memphis Depay

Horatio

You're welcome
Lot of respect for him. He could have left the Dutch league after his performance in the World Cup, he garnered a lot of attention and had offers. However, he decided to stay one more season at PSV and made them champions.

EdmondDantes

Decent game today despite the goalless draw. I feel I have finally watched enough of him to place him in terms of speed. Although I don't think he's that pacey winger I thought he would be, I'd say he's as quick as Suarez. I know Van Gaal at times tried to play him as a 9 in pre-season, and with Rooney's form, it wouldn't surprise me to see him there again. It's got to be either him and Hernandez as Wayne doesn't not look up for it at the moment, Januzaj still looks a bit lost.

xXKonan

Read a stat that he lost the Ball 35 Times today.From what I've read he was Being selfish today, It's probably due to the Two goals he scored mid week against Club Brugge, and I guess he was trying hard to Replicate it. In time he will improve and Hopefully he will drop the Selfishness.

El Flaco

Memphis' assist to Rooney's first goal of this season against Club Brügge.

[gfy]AmusingQuarterlyBat[/gfy]

xXKonan

Struggled a lot today and I've seen a lot of United fans complain about him being the new "Nani".

From what I've seen he's struggling to beat his man and can be Selfish and Indecisive.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Far from the new Ronaldo. Cristiano was twice the player at this age. Still a talented player though, but it's disappointing if he struggles to beat his man.

Home of Barca Fans