Memphis Depay

Porque

He started the game with two 17 year olds on the wings next too him, one not a attacker and the other a debutant. He ended the game with a former footballer and another youth player.

Needs a supporting cast. Even Messi would struggle in this front line.

JamDav1982

He started the game with two 17 year olds on the wings next too him, one not a attacker and the other a debutant. He ended the game with a former footballer and another youth player.

Needs a supporting cast. Even Messi would struggle in this front line.

That excuse wears thin when he fucks up simple passes and controlling of ball that is not down to who he is up top with.

Can judge his performance in isolation and he once again was far too sloppy.

iniestaGOAT

We would probably be in last in the table with out this man. Show some respect!

If they hate let em hate my brother Depay keep scoring winners!!!!

OVI9323

Will not blame him since he scored some important goals and allow us to win some matches.
Just the fact that he's injured free and don't always hide when there's pressure already give him some points in my eyes.

ajnotkeith

Will not blame him since he scored some important goals and allow us to win some matches.
Just the fact that he's injured free and don't always hide when there's pressure already give him some points in my eyes.

Against Benfica, he has a chance to shut up the critics and prove he can perform in high level games.

ajnotkeith

So you are putting the burden on one man?
I thought football was a team sport?

The same applies to many players who are guilty of only performing against lower-table sides e.g Garcia, Dest, Roberto etc.

But I don't think it is the team's fault Depay hasn't performed in the big games either. He didn't play well in those. Now that he's scored a few goals recently, let's see if he will take the form into Benfica.

feggydinho

Exactly, it would've been worse if We had only Greizmann and no Depay

Home of Barca Fans