Memphis Depay

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He just doesn't suit us, but he might suit somebody else and we should be looking for a swap-deal - we're in no position economically or with our overall quality of our team to be picky about exactly who we swap him for as long as he suits us a little bit better than Depay.

fergus90

Kinda feels like he deserved to be released to go wherever he desires. Joined the club in a bad moment, on a low salary.

Definitely doesn’t have a role at the club, but he’s a very useful footballer for many teams to have.

feggydinho

Depay was great the first half of last season when the team was dire
Be more charitable

Of course he is neither a CF nor a LW, but an SS who operates best with some freedom of CENTRAL movement behind a CF
a system that Barca never plays

Above all it's that he doesn't fit, not that Ferran Raphinia even Ansu are better than him
That's why he is on his way out

True, I feel Xavi didn't really give him much of a chance since his contract was short and rather opted for Ferran and Fati

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pini Zahavi who is Carrasco's agent said that the plan is for him to join us in exchange of Memphis, but negotiations still going on.

Porque

Kinda feels like he deserved to be released to go wherever he desires. Joined the club in a bad moment, on a low salary.

Definitely doesn’t have a role at the club, but he’s a very useful footballer for many teams to have.

That's fair but not to Atletico.

malvolio

Another myth turned into facts around here.

He's making 10M gross - 5M net. What low salary are we talking about?

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Another myth turned into facts around here.

He's making 10M gross - 5M net. What low salary are we talking about?

Not that much for a free agent. On those numbers he's currently one of the lowest paid in the squad excluding Masia kids, even compared to the Laporta signing.

Birdy

Malvolio likes only Amigos because they were Messi's friends and 'they won titles'
Dude is clueless about football, seen in all his takes when he trashes every new player as being garbage, without realizing they are still young

If Malvolio was around in 2000 he would have said Xavi is garbage, if he was in 2004 he would have said Iniesta is garbage, etc

malvolio

Malvolio likes only Amigos because they were Messi's friends and 'they won titles'
Dude is clueless about football, seen in all his takes when he trashes every new player as being garbage, without realizing they are still young

If Malvolio was around in 2000 he would have said Xavi is garbage, if he was in 2004 he would have said Iniesta is garbage, etc

been around longer than all the fools here. seen lots of garbage getting bought by the club.

suddenly i can't call a player garbage when that's what he is? what kind of fucked up political correctness is this?

ah, i forgot that i should go with the sheepish opinions and lavish praise on bums like depay. who came here, took some money and will leave without anything of note. in 10 years time hardly anybody will remember he even played here.

wanna praise mediocrity? be my guest. you have a wonderful track record on that.

Home of Barca Fans