Mesut Ozil

Ghosting

That's because he's in retirement mode mentally. He made the big money, he got the fame, he won some big trophies, he played for Real Madrid. There is no incentive for him anymore to push himself for a team like Arsenal. London nightlife is where it's at now. Some players are like that. Sneijder semi-retired with 26, too.

Messi :mou:

DrPepper

ozilrating.jpg

:lol:

Der Kaiser

Just play him as a 10 and see if he´s still got it... that whole playing him on the wings experiment failed both with Germany and Arsenal.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
They use the marks from school. 1 is the best and 6 the worst.
But these marks are ridiculous because they are from German newspaper Bild. Sometimes they just give every player of the losing team a 6 if they lose big. Cannot be taken seriously.

CuleLife4Life

I feel like going from Real Madrid to Arsenal mentally got to him. Its not as if Arsenal have a chance to win anything especially in the age of sugar daddy clubs. Meanwhile at RM, it was do or die every season. I feel sorry for him but he needs to man-up and act like a professional.

Cule4life

The Culest
I feel like going from Real Madrid to Arsenal mentally got to him. Its not as if Arsenal have a chance to win anything especially in the age of sugar daddy clubs. Meanwhile at RM, it was do or die every season. I feel sorry for him but he needs to man-up and act like a professional.

If thats the case then he should have gone to PSG.....

Maybe he should grow his hair back to regain his mojo :puyol:

Barcilliant

Ozil has to be one of the most overrated players of the past 5 years.

I find myself (poor me) watching Arsenal games quite a lot and he is always an invertebrate.

I reckon Wenger must have filed a missing persons report at half time during the Dortmund game.

It was a master stroke of Real to sell him last year and retain Di Maria, who they then sold for 100% more.

THIS! Man, Wenger is just a fuck up and he is buying players who are fuck ups. Both Barca and Madrid must have been elated to get rid of Ozil and Sanchez. Ozil is worse then Alexis by far and that is saying something. He chokes, he sulks and he still earns a heavy pay packet. If I was Wenger I would sell him asap. No point in having another disinterested player like Arshavin.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
THIS! Man, Wenger is just a fuck up and he is buying players who are fuck ups. Both Barca and Madrid must have been elated to get rid of Ozil and Sanchez. Ozil is worse then Alexis by far and that is saying something. He chokes, he sulks and he still earns a heavy pay packet. If I was Wenger I would sell him asap. No point in having another disinterested player like Arshavin.

Actually Ozil is quite good if you actually know how to play him. He is a 10 put him there with a decent 9 and Alexis at RM and Arsenal have a very good attacking force. But knowing Wenger Ozil will be at the wing with Alexis acting as a 9 with welbeck

Home of Barca Fans