Mesut Ozil

Ataraxia

I don't trust rumors circulating about who said what and whatnot, so don't really believe for certain David villa said anything like that until it's a bit more clear, but anyway what I know is that arab media will flail barcelona the "Qatar foundation" sponsored club for anti-muslim sentiments, and if these rumours are true or even if not , if they continue, it will get pretty annoying at least to me whenever I watch a Barca match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one, trying to switch the subject. Busi did not call marcelo a "mono". That has been established already.
But I guess there'll always be those who will claim otherwise so GL with that.

Sergio

Sergison
Nice one, trying to switch the subject. Busi did not call marcelo a "mono". That has been established already.
But I guess there'll always be those who will claim otherwise so GL with that.
Change what subject? The subject has remained entirely constant.

And nope, it was not established. It was decided not to take action against him - in a context of far more serious wrongdoings by Real Madrid. But common sense tells you he did say that, no one (who understands Spanish, I know none of you do but take our word for it) bought his nonsensical excuse of what he said, not to mention why you would try and disguise yourself saying it.

ricknattery

And nope, it was not established. It was decided not to take action against him - in a context of far more serious wrongdoings by Real Madrid. But common sense tells you he did say that, no one (who understands Spanish, I know none of you do but take our word for it) bought his nonsensical excuse of what he said, not to mention why you would try and disguise yourself saying it.

it has not been established it never will, some people think he did it, some other don't. Stupid to bring this argument again, take your trolling to some other place

La LL

Generally Delightful

Last I checked this wasn't the Busquets thread.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the speed with which Madrid backed away from ownership of the video which "proved" he said mono when UEFA told them to fuck off is quite a big sign that Marcelo wasn't called anything and they brought it up for the lulz. end of subject.

this Islamophobia thing is retarded, also.

Barcafan 2304

Seriously people should stop with all the Villa racist rumours. They're spreading like wildfire.

"Özil sure was angry"

"Yeah, he was angry at Villa"

"Yeah? Probably Villa said something about his cultural background?"

"No I heard he insulted him for being Muslim!"

"I heard that too!"

"Yeah he grew up in a very xenophobic area"

"Yeah I heard that one time this Muslim man bumped into his mom when she was walking down the street"

"Yeah he hates Muslims"

Dumb bloody rumours. This is like a gathering of housewives.

Agreed. Sums up the dangers of these internet dialogues when it comes to these kind of situations

Der Kaiser

Özil is a dumb fuck, as a German you can hear it in every word he says. If Mou or someone else orders him to tell the press that Villa insulted his religion he would do it, he´s that stupid. Özil seems like a nice kid but it´s easy to manipulate someone like him. I don´t know what winded him up that much but I doubt that Villa said something against his religion, I mean come on, he´s a grown man. Probably just pushing and pushing back etc etc...

ryuken

im surprise that the amount of sissies who like Ozil are that great. This stupid rumor is spreading like wild fire.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I felt bad for him the other night... The normally cool Ozil was so outraged. I have a feeling he was left frustrated, I mean it's his dream club Barcelona and he was so close to signing for us. It fell off in the last minute only for us to sign Cesc. I'm sure this thought might have been through his mind, that it's he who should have been playing instead of Cesc last night... And of course won the cup

Home of Barca Fans