Mesut Ozil

XaviFCB

Que? But Özil is not French.

View attachment 3492
2142980335_772025531c.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But that will expose about 99% of the people on the forum as hormonal little bitches. I mean 99% of the posts were around that incidents that never happened. In fact, everything that has been said has all been nothing but pure bullshit and 99% of you believed it within seconds.

From all the stories that came out nothing was true except for Mourinho's despicable actions towards Tito. And Villa is a little bitch, who pushes someone like that? From behind?

LOL!

E

estranged

Mesut 'Nemo' Ozil....

But that will expose about 99% of the people on the forum as hormonal little bitches.
The only hormonal little bitches are those sore Madrid fans that spread the rumor about Villa "Insulting Islam" and also those who fell for it. "Villa insulted Mesut's religion" :lol: Get the fuck outta here, since when has Ozil been such a passionate muslim that he would get that offended :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

But that will expose about 99% of the people on the forum as hormonal little bitches. I mean 99% of the posts were around that incidents that never happened. In fact, everything that has been said has all been nothing but pure bullshit and 99% of you believed it within seconds.

From all the stories that came out nothing was true except for Mourinho's despicable actions towards Tito. And Villa is a little bitch, who pushes someone like that? From behind?

LOL!

1st it was a slap 2nd it was face to face, no Mourinho bullshit from behind. It seems you are in those 99%...

CesDel

LOL!

You mean like frögzil,right?

1st it was a slap 2nd it was face to face, no Mourinho bullshit from behind. It seems you are in those 99%...

Actaully it wasn't a slap, it was a push in the face..

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

LOL!

Hormonal little bitches? I suppose it's a different story when your team come out with all their conspiracy theories?

La LL

Generally Delightful

LOL!

This is a fan site, mate-o. We love our team, we are biased to you, fair to us, just like Madridistas consider themselves fair and always right and consider us to be wrong in whatever we think. That's the beauty of rivalry.

Also, as for Frögzil... I seem to recall that this whole affair was being spread by Madribaboons.

Home of Barca Fans