Mesut Ozil

barca96

he said a couple of times last season.
but that time many people said that he wasnt ready.
perhaps even now he's still not ready. but i would def take him.

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

Maybe it is to soon for comparisons with Cesc but this lad is getting better all the time and i really think he is top drawer

He was an unknown to me before the WC. Can he grow into the sort of creative midfielder Cesc is? He reminds me of Iniesta more than a Xavi or Cesc sort of player. Can he play tiki-taka football--would he fit in with the attacking style Barça has?

Barcafan 2304

He was an unknown to me before the WC. Can he grow into the sort of creative midfielder Cesc is? He reminds me of Iniesta more than a Xavi or Cesc sort of player. Can he play tiki-taka football--would he fit in with the attacking style Barça has?

Guess at the moment, that is open to debate. Technically, I feel he is good enough to come and and adapt or fit in with our style.

Shari

Ozïl needs the ball to make his game and in Barça he wouldn't have it. He is a great signing for a Manchester City, Atletico de Madrid, Arsenal, etc... But he won't do in a big team.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man arsenal should let cesc go for 40 mill and buy ozil for 25... they replace cesc and still have quite a bit of money left over... Im telling u they are so caught up in this cesc thing they are not thinking about improving the team they have...

Barcafan 2304

Just had a look at Sport, the Catalan paper, and there is a pic of Ozil in their Real Madrid news section. Seems as if they might be eyeing him up as well?

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
Just had a look at Sport, the Catalan paper, and there is a pic of Ozil in their Real Madrid news section. Seems as if they might be eyeing him up as well?

Real is trying to collect midfielders. it's like Pokemon. Gotta catch'em all!

Home of Barca Fans