MLS

XaviMessiGirl

Because Montreal makes it automatically more awesome :D FML I miss that city, I hope I can go again next year!!

When are they supposed to join MLS? I know next year it's Portland and Vancouver.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Because Montreal makes it automatically more awesome :D FML I miss that city, I hope I can go again next year!!

When are they supposed to join MLS? I know next year it's Portland and Vancouver.

The year after that.

why? they're from New York. it's like, a rite of passage.

had to happen.
:lol: sad but true, every NY team except the Yankees are bottle artists

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Proud father moment: My daughter was bored ten minutes into the final and says "daddy, put on some REAL football. Put on Barcelona!"

XaviMessiGirl

Proud father moment: My daughter was bored ten minutes into the final and says "daddy, put on some REAL football. Put on Barcelona!"

:thumbsup2:

It was an odd final, thought for sure at the beginning that either NYRB or Galaxy would have at least made it to the finals. And the Earthquakes weren't in it so I didn't even bother to watch it.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Not really a fan of MLS, but watching the news today and Chad Ochocinco "Johnson" is trying out for Sporting Kansas City since NFL is going to have a lockout. I suppose he'll make the team reguardless of how well he performs for obvious media reasons. Other than that, slow start to the season.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
whitecaps beat Toronto FC :lol: how typical is it to see another toronto sports team epically fail in its existance while vancouver comes in and is expected to make the playoffs :lol: montreal comes in next season and they are already a better team than toronto :lol: and they in the USL LMAO

W

woobie

Hah. this is after his trip to Spain where he visited training sessions at both Madrid and Barcelona. Seems he really does at least like the sport but yeah. Publicity is key in this one, I think.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Hah. this is after his trip to Spain where he visited training sessions at both Madrid and Barcelona. Seems he really does at least like the sport but yeah. Publicity is key in this one, I think.

Yes your correct, he is a huge fan of the sport. If it was my team I would definately try and keep him, it will atleast put people in the stands.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It might be a huge publicity stunt but he does genuinely seem to love the sport so why not let him give it a go? Ochocinco is agile after all, it's not like we are talking about a linebacker or something.

Home of Barca Fans