Munir El Haddadi

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can he do anything against a team in the 1st division??? He plays like he's lost every ounce of talent he ever had.

doublehh03

He needs to be demoted. Clearly either he lacks so much confidence or he just doesn't have it. Looks absolutely clueless out there.

Neymessi

For some reason, Lucho has huge faith in these two...whatever are the reasons I don't see them.

I don't think its faith at all imo.Its just the lack of options atm.Come arda and vidal,I am pretty sure one of them will be playing instead of munir or sandro when one of our forwards are injured.

khaled_a_d

I don't think its faith at all imo.Its just the lack of options atm.Come arda and vidal,I am pretty sure one of them will be playing instead of munir or sandro when one of our forwards are injured.

Gotta agree ,Rafinha was actually playing over both b4 his injury and he isn't even a true attacker either
Though ,Lucho is the one who counted on them since 2014

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is the biggest lie ever told on Barcaforum. Roberto was invisible before this season, no glimpses of anything, never dirbbled or assisted or anything, there's a reason we were all mocking him for being the "patient" midfielder.

I wasn't mocking him so speak for yourself.

We mock everyone in here, but I never felt Roberto could cost us something, may be because his role was less important, but with Munir and Sandro it shows a lot with our emphasis on attack.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wasn't mocking him so speak for yourself.

We mock everyone in here, but I never felt Roberto could cost us something, may be because his role was less important, but with Munir and Sandro it shows a lot with our emphasis on attack.

Exactly! With Lucho and MSN our main focus has shifted from midfield to attack, and both Munir and Sandro are way below the level we need to make Lucho's plans work... It might seem like an exaggeration, but they do hamper the overall flow of the team, it's not just their inability to score...

serghei

Out. Both him and Sandro. Play Arda as a sub for LW and Vidal as a sub for RW if needed. Loan somebody if possible. Then sign a good striker in the summer.

I think his last Liga goal was the one vs Elche almost a year and a half ago. That's hilariously tragic.

Last edited:

Kikan

Oh for Gods sake , just get rid of this guy already .
He can not run
He can not dirbble
He can not pass
He can not score

Even this did not work with him .
[youtube]5zVwJJ9HFDM[/youtube]

Galning

He should go back to Barça B as he never really impressed their either. Selling Pedro might've been a noble thing to do but it was stupid. Zero depth up front. So embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans