Munir El Haddadi

Alik

Either one developing into a quality player if actually given playing time in their preferred position is still very much in the realm of possibilities. It'd be too hasty to get rid of both of them.

Even if they do develop into decent/good players, they still won't be more than back-up players. And sure in that situation it would suck a bit to have lost canteranos, but it is just a backup position that is easily filled. Plus, we have a buyback for Deulofeo already don't we? And Tello? And Halilovic? Tough chance Munir/Sandro become better than all of those options anyway.

Sell, cash in now, don't sacrifice money with buybacks, would be my suggestion.

God Serena

Even if they do develop into decent/good players, they still won't be more than back-up players. And sure in that situation it would suck a bit to have lost canteranos, but it is just a backup position that is easily filled. Plus, we have a buyback for Deulofeo already don't we? And Tello? And Halilovic? Tough chance Munir/Sandro become better than all of those options anyway.

Sell, cash in now, don't sacrifice money with buybacks, would be my suggestion.

Backup players are exactly what we're hoping for. Not sure why there's such a negative stigma around that, not everyone gets to be a starter. There are other people wondering why Nolito would sign here when he "Knows" how unhappy he'll be sitting behind MSN.

Lucho has made his feelings on Deulofeu clear and they sure aren't positive. Tello has made his feelings about Barca clear and he has no intention of ever playing here again. Halilovic is more likely than not going to be an attacking midfielder than a winger (Come at me BBZ), and among all of those players you mentioned, not one is capable of playing as a pure striker, while Munir/Sandro actually prefer to. If Sandro were to develop into a lethal poacher he'd have more value as a backup than any of the players you mentioned.

Alik

Backup players are exactly what we're hoping for. Not sure why there's such a negative stigma around that, not everyone gets to be a starter. There are other people wondering why Nolito would sign here when he "Knows" how unhappy he'll be sitting behind MSN.

Lucho has made his feelings on Deulofeu clear and they sure aren't positive. Tello has made his feelings about Barca clear and he has no intention of ever playing here again. Halilovic is more likely than not going to be an attacking midfielder than a winger (Come at me BBZ), and among all of those players you mentioned, not one is capable of playing as a pure striker, while Munir/Sandro actually prefer to. If Sandro were to develop into a lethal poacher he'd have more value as a backup than any of the players you mentioned.

I didn't mean backup forward in a negative way. I meant that backups are easily found/replaced. About Deulofeu, maybe. But we also thought we knew what Lucho's feelings were regarding Gumbau and Samper, and we were wrong (most of us). I must have missed that about Tello. With regards, to Halilovic, maybe, but he would still be a better winger than Munir/Sandro. I agree with your last point though.

El Flaco

Munir's 1st goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]GreatTallHorseshoebat[/gfy]

Munir's 2nd goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]EssentialEnlightenedIcelandgull[/gfy]

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
EXCELLENT GAME TODAY!!!

tumblr_nxo1y67TGA1qfy8apo1_400.gif

Home of Barca Fans