Munir El Haddadi

Devils

I think a loan would do Munir wonders.

I stand by the kid and think he could really be a great player, but yes he needs to go and play consistently.

FC B

Sell or at least loan but he really shouldn't stay with the first team, he almost didn't bring anything for the team last season.

Vilarrubi

He did nothing at all last season to deserve an extension. That miss in the Clasico will stick in my head forever, there must be some political reason the club is keeping him or no one wants to pay his wages.. We've had young players much more talented than him who we've sold or loaned out I literally cannot think of why we are keeping him.

Trickykid

He did nothing at all last season to deserve an extension. That miss in the Clasico will stick in my head forever, there must be some political reason the club is keeping him or no one wants to pay his wages.. We've had young players much more talented than him who we've sold or loaned out I literally cannot think of why we are keeping him.

You're being too harsh on him. True, he's not the best talent out there, but he did have bright moments, and he could still improve tenfold. I don't know the finances behind the extension, but I imagine he'll go on loan this season, making it more or less a riskless investment on our part.
If he somehow surprised everyone and has a stellar season, we'll bring him back. A decent season? Then we'll sell him for a few million euros. And If he flunks badly, someone is still bound to take a gamble on him and we'll sell him for peanuts.

Best of the luck to the kid either way.

Vilarrubi

You're being too harsh on him. True, he's not the best talent out there, but he did have bright moments, and he could still improve tenfold. I don't know the finances behind the extension, but I imagine he'll go on loan this season, making it more or less a riskless investment on our part.
If he somehow surprised everyone and has a stellar season, we'll bring him back. A decent season? Then we'll sell him for a few million euros. And If he flunks badly, someone is still bound to take a gamble on him and we'll sell him for peanuts.

Best of the luck to the kid either way.

Harsh maybe, I just can't understand how we do things sometimes, Douglas etc.. this is another of those things. We've had players in the same situation as him like Bojan, Deulofeu, Tello etc who were much better than him in their time here.

Can you imagine him getting into any other top club in the world?

Hopefully a club will loan him and buy him as you say though, I hope this isn't our answer to back up for MSN.

Trickykid

Harsh maybe, I just can't understand how we do things sometimes, Douglas etc.. this is another of those things. We've had players in the same situation as him like Bojan, Deulofeu, Tello etc who were much better than him in their time here.

Can you imagine him getting into any other top club in the world?

Hopefully a club will loan him and buy him as you say though, I hope this isn't our answer to back up for MSN.

I'm pretty sure he isn't our backup 9, as Robert seems adamant that we will sign a striker.
But yeah, otherwise I agree with you. He's no world beater, that's for sure, but he's got some talent, and I'd still like to see him play for a random La Liga side for a full season, before I cut him off completely.

Home of Barca Fans