Munir El Haddadi

clemente

I feel like Paco is way better than Munir as a striker, hes just that natural nr 9, more physical, a pure finisher, I don't really see Munir ever getting any play time here.

hulinat

I feel like Paco is way better than Munir as a striker, hes just that natural nr 9, more physical, a pure finisher, I don't really see Munir ever getting any play time here.

Munir actually did very well as a striker in Valencia. Paco cant do shit with the ball in his feet and he missed quite a few of very important sitters last season. I'd rather have Munir playing than Paco so it actually feels like we have 11 players on the pitch.

JamDav1982

Munir actually did very well as a striker in Valencia. Paco cant do shit with the ball in his feet and he missed quite a few of very important sitters last season. I'd rather have Munir playing than Paco so it actually feels like we have 11 players on the pitch.

Munir didnt do that well as a striker and was moved to the wing as they took in Zaza.

Didnt do well in any position for them to think he was worth 12m.

Paco did better at Valencia and once he settled did better at Barca.

Munir looks too weak to play CF and not aggressive enough. Bit like Bojan used to be and gets rag dolled too often.

hulinat

Munir didnt do that well as a striker and was moved to the wing as they took in Zaza.

Didnt do well in any position for them to think he was worth 12m.

Paco did better at Valencia and once he settled did better at Barca.

Munir looks too weak to play CF and not aggressive enough. Bit like Bojan used to be and gets rag dolled too often.

They didnt sign him simply cus they couldnt afford him. Munir contributed to the team way more and had a much better season than Zaza and Santi Mina despite being there only on loan.

JamDav1982

They didnt sign him simply cus they couldnt afford him. Munir contributed to the team way more and had a much better season than Zaza and Santi Mina despite being there only on loan.

Munir was average at best for them and couldnt cope physically at CF. That is why they tried to bring in players like Zaza who was shit but still kept his place at CF.

He wasnt worth them signing him and they didnt trust him as a CF.

hulinat

Munir was average at best for them and couldnt cope physically at CF. That is why they tried to bring in players like Zaza who was shit but still kept his place at CF.

He wasnt worth them signing him and they didnt trust him as a CF.

Whatever man. My point is that if Munir or Sandro during their time at Barca had been treated like a 30M signing, either of them had been picked to stay as a rotational player.

JamDav1982

Whatever man. My point is that if Munir or Sandro during their time at Barca had been treated like a 30M signing, either of them had been picked to stay as a rotational player.

Munir and Sandro got plenty of chances at Barca. Paco was not treated as any big signing to force in.

hulinat

Munir and Sandro got plenty of chances at Barca. Paco was not treated as any big signing to force in.

Yes, but both of them were forced into the team way too soon and playing out of position/sitting on the bench all season long would destroy any players confidence which is why they sucked whenever they got to play tiny minutes.

The hole situation was handled shitly and we ended up panic buying Paco (who is 2 years older than M&S) when we needed an older and experienced rotational striker kinda like what RM did with Chicharito.

JamDav1982

Yes, but both of them were forced into the team way too soon and playing out of position/sitting on the bench all season long would destroy any players confidence which is why they sucked whenever they got to play tiny minutes.

The hole situation was handled shitly and we ended up panic buying Paco (who is 2 years older than M&S) when we needed an older and experienced rotational striker kinda like what RM did with Chicharito.

Munir in 15/16 got more minutes than Paco did last season. So the idea Paco as a 30m signing got more minutes doesnt add up.

Paco also had to play out of position at times.

hulinat

Munir in 15/16 got more minutes than Paco did last season. So the idea Paco as a 30m signing got more minutes doesnt add up.

Paco also had to play out of position at times.

Munir was just 20 in 15/16 while Paco was 22/23 last season. 2/3 years is a very long time for a player to develope especially at that age.

JamDav1982

Munir was just 20 in 15/16 while Paco was 22/23 last season. 2/3 years is a very long time for a player to develope especially at that age.

You keep just changing the argument.

Gone from Paco being 'treated like a 30m signing' compared to Munir who got tiny minutes to now about ages and development.

So far from Munir not being trusted or given chances he was given more chances at 20 than Paco at 23.

Not even sure what your point is anymore.

hulinat

You keep just changing the argument.

Gone from Paco being 'treated like a 30m signing' compared to Munir who got tiny minutes to now about ages and development.

So far from Munir not being trusted or given chances he was given more chances at 20 than Paco at 23.

Not even sure what your point is anymore.

You missed the point in one of the posts above.

Home of Barca Fans