Munir El Haddadi

Zangash

Banned
Due to Neymar's suspension, he is back with the first team for the Rayo game.

Would be all kinds of hilarious banter if he starts over Pedro.

Zangash

Banned
Looks like he's going to be in the match squad for tomorrow. Would love for him to get a start. He's our best young forward currently and these are the games he needs to play.

F

Flavia

Looks like he's going to be in the match squad for tomorrow. Would love for him to get a start. He's our best young forward currently and these are the games he needs to play.

I hope he gets some minutes only after the match is decided. I really don't want him to start. He's not really on fire for that.

Zangash

Banned
He's in Paris right now with the first team. Going to get a nice front row seat tomorrow. Kind of strange that he's been called up at all considering his chances of playing are almost nil. I know Lucho plans on promoting him if he makes it to next season but the frequent decision to call him up for some quality bench time is a big question mark for me.

F

Flavia

I hope he can step up for the 1st team, next season. Right now I think Pedro will surely leave.

Antimadridista1

He's in Paris right now with the first team. Going to get a nice front row seat tomorrow. Kind of strange that he's been called up at all considering his chances of playing are almost nil. I know Lucho plans on promoting him if he makes it to next season but the frequent decision to call him up for some quality bench time is a big question mark for me.

Only a matter of growing as a player and getting experience even if he doesn't play during the game. He played in Paris back in september and was going to score a beautiful goal.
No doubt that the lad has a lot of talent, he just needs consistency and maturity.

F

Flavia

I think he'll be loaned together with Halilovic and Adama. Sandro will rotate between B and A team if needed and Deulofeu might get his chance.

Munir will probably stay. There's only Pedro as backup for the front 3, and he might leave. I doubt Deulofeu will return, if LE stay as coach.

Zangash

Banned
I think he'll be loaned together with Halilovic and Adama. Sandro will rotate between B and A team if needed and Deulofeu might get his chance.

I honestly can't believe there are still people who somehow think Sandro is better than Munir and is more likely to be kept by Lucho.

Munir is LUCHO'S BOY. The only B team player we have that we know with certainty that Lucho likes. Why would he loan him out?

anguy

I honestly can't believe there are still people who somehow think Sandro is better than Munir and is more likely to be kept by Lucho.

Munir is LUCHO'S BOY. The only B team player we have that we know with certainty that Lucho likes. Why would he loan him out?

Because there were some rumors about loaning him out. Anyway Munir, Adama and Halilovic can't stay in B-team next year - it's in their contracts. So they will either go to A team or they will be sent on loan. Sandro has no such clause, so he can stay in B-team and help A-team when necessary.

Munir situation will depend on Deulofeu - I don't think we'll keep both of them in A team. Also I believe team leadership wants him to have enough minutes, not sit on bench - and that's unlikely behind Trident. If they want him to develop his talent loan is necessity.

So ironically Sandro might have bigger chance to play for A-Team next year, precisely because he's rated not so highly as Munir.

Home of Barca Fans