Munir El Haddadi

Zangash

Banned
I don't think so, when every game until the end of the season is very important.

If Pedro can start a game here and there I see no reason why Munir wouldn't be able to. Every game is important but not every game will be anything of a challenge.

Like Celta and Malaga at the Camp Nou. Those would be easy wins.

Tonykross

If Pedro can start a game here and there I see no reason why Munir wouldn't be able to. Every game is important but not every game will be anything of a challenge.

Like Celta and Malaga at the Camp Nou. Those would be easy wins.

You forgot that we just lost to Malaga at the Camp Nou ? and you're comparing Munir to Pedro ? that is really disrespectful.

Alarcón

We lost before an important game against City and Málaga is at least twice as good as Granada, Rayo and Eibar (our 3 next opponents in the league).

Tonykross

We lost before an important game against City and Málaga is at least twice as good as Granada, Rayo and Eibar (our 3 next opponents in the league).

Let Munir help the B team avoid relegation, Pedro needs minutes since MSN wants to play every game and Messi does not like to rest.

Zangash

Banned
You forgot that we just lost to Malaga at the Camp Nou ? and you're comparing Munir to Pedro ? that is really disrespectful.

That last part was sarcasm. Of course I haven't forgotten. Hence I also mentioned Celta.

And yes, I compare Munir to Pedro. If Pedro was 19 years old and playing at his current level he would not even be considered to have enough potential to one day be a first team player.

spark

Well he wont have any Barca B match this weekend thanks to his red. After that I guess he would go back to training and playing with them.

Tonykross

That last part was sarcasm. Of course I haven't forgotten. Hence I also mentioned Celta.

And yes, I compare Munir to Pedro. If Pedro was 19 years old and playing at his current level he would not even be considered to have enough potential to one day be a first team player.

He might have the potential, but at this moment, Pedro is much better than him.

Tonykross

Pedro has averaged double digit scoring in 7 consecutive seasons, I would not call that ineffective. He is doing his job, not every player in Barcelona can be a superstar especially if you've to spend most of your time on the bench.

Zangash

Banned
Pedro has averaged double digit scoring in 7 consecutive seasons, I would not call that ineffective. He is doing his job, not every player in Barcelona can be a superstar especially if you've to spend most of your time on the bench.

He hasn't scored a meaningful goal for us since 2013, and hasn't had a good season since 2011. There's a reason he has to spend most of his time on the bench. Neymar and Suarez are the answer to Pedro's poor quality, not the reason.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are considering to let Barcelona B forward Munir El Haddadi (19) leave on loan next season. [catradio]

Home of Barca Fans