Munir El Haddadi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
As expected.

What's kind of funny is how Deulofeu and Tello would actually be very, very helpful right now.

Meh, Deulofeu and Tello aren't up to the task either, in my opinion... On the other hand, Pedro would actually be very, very helpful right now...

God Serena

Meh, Deulofeu and Tello aren't up to the task either, in my opinion... On the other hand, Pedro would actually be very, very helpful right now...

In my personal opinion, Pedro wouldn't have done anything. He doesn't excel in any one area outside of intangible effort and the tight spaces Munir and co. found themselves in would give him an even harder time. Tello and Deulofeu have raw speed and could have come on as subs to just run at those tired defenders and whip crosses in like the one Sandro missed. Hell, Deulofeu is to the point where he can put a good ball in without even having to beat his man, so that'd have been useful as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can't do anything though. He can't beat a marker on the flank, can't make a smart pass and he can't score.
Someone also said that he is kinda jack of all trades but really good at nothing.

Galning

He can't do anything though. He can't beat a marker on the flank, can't make a smart pass and he can't score.
Someone also said that he is kinda jack of all trades but really good at nothing.

He's been good, or looked better, everytime he came on as a sub. Same for Sandro. He's too young to be dropped into an underperforming Barça squad as a starter.

Neymessi

He doesn't look even a bit confident.Looks like he got the ball on his feet for the first time when he tries to run with the ball or dribble.

Home of Barca Fans