Munir El Haddadi

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Kid is beyond ready. When he played with the first team, mainly the first quarter of the season it didn't feel like he was a b team player and he showed maturity in his play similar to how Iniesta/Thiago/Messi did at his age. Has to be consistent in his goal scoring and make sure not to be bullied off the ball but I fully expect him to be a great deputy for Suarez.

only thing he lacked in the start of the season was luck in front of goal, it was some Messi Zamorra esque voodoo shit. I like him alot and I hope he can develop into a player capable of rotating with Suarez or fill Messi's void upfront when he decides to permanently put on his midfield boots.

anguy

I think we'll see some good progress from him next season. He showed his talent in pre-season last summer and at the start of the season but his lack of goals started to affect his overall performances. It also has to be said that he was playing in a team that was nowhere near as cohesive as the team that finished the season. Next season he'll be playing in a team that his hopefully playing to a similar level that finished the season and won the treble and if Pedro leaves he should get decent game time. Hopefully he gets a couple of goals at the start of the season so he can relax and just play his natural game.

Also he might play better if starts at his natural position (9). At the beginning of the season Messi was still in the middle. Also B-team had too many strikers so he was often forced to play on wing, or even midfield. There's no wonder he struggled.

Zangash

Banned
Might as well move this thread now. Lucho has confirmed Munir and Sandro are part of the first team now, with Samper, Gumbau, and Halilovic being B team players called up for preseason.

anguy

I think he will stay with the team and Sandro will leave on loan unless pedro decides to join Chelski.

Sandro is more versatile he can play both wings and 9. Munir isn't very good on wing at all. So Sandro is more suitable for backup role.

Bran the Greenseer

Sandro is more versatile he can play both wings and 9. Munir isn't very good on wing at all. So Sandro is more suitable for backup role.

Munir can play on the wing. He played there for both Barca and the B team last season. If theres one thing about munir its that he's ridiculously one footed to the point where he's learned to do everything with his left foot even crossing with the outside of it :lol:

Zangash

Banned
Munir can play on the wing. He played there for both Barca and the B team last season. If theres one thing about munir its that he's ridiculously one footed to the point where he's learned to do everything with his left foot even crossing with the outside of it :lol:

Reminds me of Gareth Bale lol. Crossing with his left foot despite being a right winger most of the time.

anguy

He had few decent games at the beginning of the season (and he wasn't true winger anyway) and than played poorly on the wing. Every time I watched him on that position in B-team he was really average. So he maybe he can play on wing, but not very well, now that defenses figured out his weaknesses (lack of speed and one footedness).

Zangash

Banned
He had few decent games at the beginning of the season (and he wasn't true winger anyway) and than played poorly on the wing. Every time I watched him on that position in B-team he was really average. So he maybe he can play on wing, but not very well, now that defenses figured out his weaknesses (lack of speed and one footedness).

Everything about the B team was god awful. Every. Single. Thing. Hard to say he didn't perform well on the wing when not a single player was. Adama played on the wing as well and didn't do jack shit either. Lucho must recognize this, as he's promoted Sandro and Munir despite the awful season they had after going back to the B team.

anguy

Everything about the B team was god awful. Every. Single. Thing. Hard to say he didn't perform well on the wing when not a single player was. Adama played on the wing as well and didn't do jack shit either. Lucho must recognize this, as he's promoted Sandro and Munir despite the awful season they had after going back to the B team.

Adama was far superior to Munir as B-team player despite his stupid dribbles. He at least provided some threat when going forward, Munir provided none. I hope he's being promoted as backup fr Suarez and Sandro is backup for wing position.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Adama was far superior to Munir as B-team player despite his stupid dribbles. He at least provided some threat when going forward, Munir provided none. I hope he's being promoted as backup fr Suarez and Sandro is backup for wing position.

I think it'll be the other way around.

Zangash

Banned

Both Munir and Sandro will probably be used across the front three, just like they were before Suarez was able to play, most likely. Munir can play as a winger when he has a midfield (Patric, Gumbau, and Halilovic is not a midfield) and a competent striker (Of which Dongou is not).

BBZ8800

Sport says that Lucho told to Munir and Sandro that only one of them will stay with the team if Pedro stays (as the 5th striker).
If Pedro leaves, well, then it is different.

Since Messi and Neymar are not in the team yet, Munir and Sandro will get a lot of minutes and chances in the upcoming friendlies to earn their place in the team.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans