Munir El Haddadi

Egert

Estonian Culé
Great news, I hope that Sandro gets the spot, I see Suarez/Villa in him and he could be a great sub for Suarez while Munir can't imo. Can't wait for the friendlies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I quite like both Munir and Sandro and hope they both grow out to be good players. The way I remember them is that Sandro atthe moment is a bit more capable than Munir but the latter could turn out a hell of a player if he hits the gym and gets an "ego-boost".

BBZ8800

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20150716/20867838145/munir-y-halilovic-entre-las-grandes-perlas-del-mundo.html

Munir and Halilovic are in the top10 of the best young talents in the world, by France Football.
A new Pogba, Gerson is on the place 22.

So, Munir and Halilovic are ranked on this list as much brighter prospects than Gerson.

Top 20 players:
1. Depay (Man. Utd)
2. Marquinhos (Psg)
3. Sterling (Man. City)
4. Zouma (Chelsea)
5. Meyer (Schalke)
6. Munir (Barcelona)
7. Odegaard (Real)
8. Silva (Monaco)
9. Halilovic (Barcelona)
10. Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen)
11. Breel Embolo (FC Basilea)
12. Emre Can (Liverpool)
13. Anthony Martial (AS Monaco)
14. Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion)
15. Jairo Riedewald (Ajax Amsterdam)
16. Nathan (Vitesse Arnhem)
17. Samuel Umtiti (Lyon)
18. Ross Barkley (Everton)
19. Ruben Neves (FC Porto)
20. Timo Werner (Stuttgart)
22. Gerson (Fluminense)

It seems that foreign journalists believe in Munir, as the brightest of all young Barca's players.

Zangash

Banned
I also believe in Munir more than Sandro. Sandro scored more goals but Munir has shown himself to be a much smarter player overall, especially when both played for the first team last season. If only one stays there's little doubt in my mind that it'll be Munir unless Sandro shows significant improvement from last season, which is always possible.

Bran the Greenseer

I also believe in Munir more than Sandro. Sandro scored more goals but Munir has shown himself to be a much smarter player overall, especially when both played for the first team last season. If only one stays there's little doubt in my mind that it'll be Munir unless Sandro shows significant improvement from last season, which is always possible.

Yeah I agree, Munir seemed to have that special "it" factor and I would argue that even with less goals he showed more quality. Especially in that one PSG game where they both played. I would hope that they could both stay but either one of them would do well with a loan imo. They both have good rafinha type attitudes and I can see either one coming back triumphant just like he did.

Bran the Greenseer

Thought Munir played great, b-team gave him a new part to his game in his hold up play, always thought he would get bumped off too much but didn't happen tonight. If there was a race between him and Sandro for a final spot in the team i think Munir is in the lead right now.

silvia

I don't see anything remarkable from Munir. He is not playmaker but even considering that, completely disappeared and Sandro appeared more. lacks fighting spirit at his age. has first team experience some, but don't get along well with the teamplay. If pedro leave, it would be serious problem when one of MSN injured.

King5Puyi

I don't see anything remarkable from Munir. He is not playmaker but even considering that, completely disappeared and Sandro appeared more. lacks fighting spirit at his age. has first team experience some, but don't get along well with the teamplay. If pedro leave, it would be serious problem when one of MSN injured.

7807626.jpg

versacci

He did fine a year ago replacing Suarez while the Urugayan was serving his ban. I doubt he has regressed, which makes me believe he is just about right for the job.

silvia

He did fine a year ago replacing Suarez while the Urugayan was serving his ban. I doubt he has regressed, which makes me believe he is just about right for the job.

Okay, I was wrong.. pre-season means nothing:hooray:
I really hope Munir does more than fine and finally be a big part for the team.

serghei

I'm on the fence with Munir. To me, he's one of those players who can have moments of magic, but doesn't really excels at any of the basiscs (first touch, passing, shooting, dribbling, positioning etc.), and that, in the end, leads to inconsistency. Sandro, like Tello and others, is pretty much the opposite. He rarely creates something spectacular, but he's got several things that he does very well. For a sub position right now Sandro would be more useful, but if we look at young subs as potential starters, Munir has a higher chance of making it as a starter sometime in the future.

I think we should loan Munir, because Sandro can do more with little playing time. There's no point in keeping Munir as a sub all the time, because he can be starter material if he plays more in a competitive league (3rd spanish league does not qualify as that). Sandro can be an excellent sub IMO, a better squad player than Munir at this moment in time.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Rafinha can play in attack, Arda can play in attack, Vidal can play in attack.
Pedro can play in attack, Munir can play in attack.

I share the opposite impression.
I don't see anything in Sandro. Weak technique and movement. He does posses some spirit though and some raw shooting power.
But to me, Sandro seems totally isolated from the team and our movement, while Munir looks like a new Pedro, but with more dribbling potential.

Even though, Munir also needs to offer more.
He needs to make himself available for build up in every action, and not only 7-8 times in 45 minutes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rafinha can play in attack, Arda can play in attack, Vidal can play in attack.
Pedro can play in attack, Munir can play in attack.

I share the opposite impression.
I don't see anything in Sandro. Weak technique and movement. He does posses some spirit though and some raw shooting power.
But to me, Sandro seems totally isolated from the team and our movement, while Munir looks like a new Pedro, but with more dribbling potential.

Even though, Munir also needs to offer more.
He needs to make himself available for build up in every action, and not only 7-8 times in 45 minutes.
Have you watched him today? He had been trying to come deep and link-up with the midfield during the whole half.

Home of Barca Fans