Nations League 24/25

Loki

When I read on livescore Pedri was subbed minute 27, I had instantly high blood pressure. Thankfully I saw the red card right after...
Looks good, no bad news so far.

MontenegrinCuler

Is the international break done for our players btw?
Kounde has a game tomorrow but doubt he's getting injured
The main threats are gone I guess.. Lamine, Olmo, Pedri, Lewy,

We went surprisingly good on this one lol, except for the Fermin injury but it's not big either

Problem is they'll keep coming, one in October then November too...

Loki

Cubarsi and Torre are still playing for Spain U21

And MATS for Germany
Cubarsi the only one to fear, as nothing happens with the goalkeeper (lol this post gonna bite me in the ass) and Torre doesn't play anyways.

Messi983

Cubarsi the only one to fear, as nothing happens with the goalkeeper (lol this post gonna bite me in the ass) and Torre doesn't play anyways.

Torre was the best Spain player in their last game and will surely start tomorrow as well.

Messi983

Yes but we will need him in coming weeks with Fermin out. It's good for him to get some minutes for U21 but hopefully won't get injured.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bumnaldo beating up on clown teams in a friendly competition only to drop 0 goals in the next serious tournament :lol:

1 goal in the last 10 games of WC and Euro no? :lol:

And of course that one goal is not in KO stages :mou:

Bumnaldo hasnt got the luck to play against Panama, Bolivia or Paraguay in a 'serious' competition :pique:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There are no must win games in the nations league.

What are you talking dude?? It's the second biggest competition

The offical order of int. competitions in football:

1. WC/EURO
2. Nations League
3. Copa America

While we have to say the competitons which were pre-2019 had a higher value than after this period

:unsure:

Home of Barca Fans