Nations League 24/25

MontenegrinCuler

Btw this Schouten guy is some FDJ clon. His every touch reminds me of Frenkie. I was even confused at the start thought Frenkie is playing.

BerkeleyBernie

Was pretty obvious buddy, Irish players doing nasty fouls on the English from the very start - two Irish guys in England NT score, get booed at, Grealish celebrates goal against his own country. Crowds cheering and singing on a glorified friendly. Objectively it's hate motivated because of the troubled diplomatic relations between 2 nations through history, has nothing to do with me.

So some of the fans in the crowd (like you), have hateful streaks. Never ever seen that before.

Horatio

You're welcome
Zirkzee has good vision and touch. Some lovely one touch passes to set players up for goal

Seems easy, but if were we would see it more often.

jamrock

Zirkzee has good vision and touch. Some lovely one touch passes to set players up for goal

Seems easy, but if were we would see it more often.

Pity Koeman is such a average coach, he didn't make the obvious sub at the euros when depay got injured.

MontenegrinCuler

Since Bajraktarevic came on, game totally changed
His Bosnia debut, 19 years old, they practically stole him from US national team for which he played some games apparently but then switched to
Not bad, think he can do well for Bosnia if he's serious about career

Home of Barca Fans