Nations League 24/25

Horatio

You're welcome
NL team kind of reminds me of Barca in that they finally transitioned to a faster playing team. NL was slower playing ball around before and especially in attack is much faster now siuuu.

MontenegrinCuler

Xavi really looked like Netherlands best player today, really like the way he is developing. Still 21 years old. Just needs to keep himself away from Leipzig and PSG. Should go Bayern cuz I see they'll be hunting him next few transfer windows. Or eventually come back here if we offer him, which I can see happening. On top of that, if he drops another masterclass at WC 2026 he's made a name for himself.

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi really looked like Netherlands best player today, really like the way he is developing. Still 21 years old. Just needs to keep himself away from Leipzig and PSG. Should go Bayern cuz I see they'll be hunting him next few transfer windows. Or eventually come back here if we offer him, which I can see happening. On top of that, if he drops another masterclass at WC 2026 he's made a name for himself.
gravenberch might have been best

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Is it only me you thinks international break sucks?! I couldn't care less tbh, imo we could just have a WC like every third year and skip Copa, Euros, Nations League and whatever else...

Loki

JUST IN: Lamine Yamal and Pedri both start for Spain’s Nations League fixture against Switzerland.

Fuck Fuente. He destroyed the good reputation he gained in the summer again. Starting Lamine, risking him unnecessarily after 90 minutes playtime in the first game is just stupid and arrogant at this point.

Home of Barca Fans