Nemanja Matic

JamDav1982

So was Carrick for United. But Matic is even better, he's unreal. Combines the tactical intelligence of Busquets with a more physical approach.

Busquets is far better than Matic.

Another play I think is over rated in the way SKY etc talk about him.

Seen him get given the run around in a few games and he resorts to smashing people.

DrPepper

I didn't say Matic was better than Busquets. Just that he has similar defensive and tactical intelligence. Busquets is a lot better at quickly distributing the ball for example.

Seems to me that Matic has quickly gone from massively underrated to massively overrated. Just shows how fast everything can go in football. In my opinion he's awesome and one of the best in the world.

JamDav1982

I didn't say Matic was better than Busquets. Just that he has similar defensive and tactical intelligence. Busquets is a lot better at quickly distributing the ball for example.

Seems to me that Matic has quickly gone from massively underrated to massively overrated. Just shows how fast everything can go in football. In my opinion he's awesome and one of the best in the world.

One of best DMs in world? Not for me, he was given the run around by Hull couple of weeks back and that's not the first time.

Good physical player but top bracket? Nah.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
One of best DMs in world? Not for me, he was given the run around by Hull couple of weeks back and that's not the first time.

Good physical player but top bracket? Nah.

He had a similar game against Stoke IIRC.

Matic is probably the best DM in PL, but that doesn't say much. For instance, I rate Motta higher than him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh, come on.

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

BenRobbins

He had an injury against PSG and Hull but Mou had to play him because their backups are awful and they couldnt risk losing

Dave Saves

Way to throw a player under the bus Jose! And he hasn't been half as bad as Ivanovic, Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Falcao or Terry. Terrible from Jose.

Home of Barca Fans