Nemanja Matic

Morten

He is blasting Matic of all people, he is one of their best, he hasnt been close to worst this season either.

Chainsaw

Killahead
That's his standard defensive reaction to brush off the fact that he made a pointless sub to begin with.

Insecure Jose at his best. :worthy:

Dave Saves

He is blasting Matic of all people, he is one of their best, he hasnt been close to worst this season either.

He brought him on at half time and substituted him at the 70 minute mark as well. Of all the people that he could have taken his anger out on, and there are plenty, he takes it out on Matic. This is really, really weird.

EdmondDantes

Having a mental breakdown this season, sad sight as he's a player I like. Should have been sent off ages ago, Jose had Mikel and the likes warming up because he knew it, didn't act fast enough though.

Embodiment of Chelsea's overall sad performance... exactly as he was embodiment of Chelsea's domination last year... I still rate him best DM after Busq - he's just part of Chelsea's misery like any other player of that club this season .

EdmondDantes

Embodiment of Chelsea's overall sad performance... exactly as he was embodiment of Chelsea's domination last year... I still rate him best DM after Busq - he's just part of Chelsea's misery like any other player of that club this season .

I wouldn't anymore. Mascherano to me is by far the best DM (after Sergio, who is a different type of player), then there's Arturo Vidal, Thiago Motta, Fernandinho who is doing great this season at City, Luis Gustavo is another giant, Verratti who could play anywhere including DM and be the best, Arsenal's Coquelin is also on the rise.

I wouldn't anymore. Mascherano to me is by far the best DM (after Sergio, who is a different type of player), then there's Arturo Vidal, Thiago Motta, Fernandinho who is doing great this season at City, Luis Gustavo is another giant, Verratti who could play anywhere including DM and be the best, Arsenal's Coquelin is also on the rise.

Yes, at this moment, in this crappy season, in this pathetic Chelsea he drowned in with others.

But Matić at his best is absolute monster and is, for me, best DM after Busq. He was a fu'kin Terminator last season, carried Chelsea alone on his shoulders many matches. Just my oppinion.

xXKonan

Matic is a great DM and was one of the biggest Keys for Chelsea's Title a season ago.

For me though while he's one of the Best DMs out there theirs some people that overrate him way to much.

Home of Barca Fans