New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Bad news guys... this is what the long-sleeve versions will look like.

2u9sw7d.png

Still no pic of the long-sleeve version of the home kit, but it's obviously the same design for both.

IMHO, not only does it look bad, but it will also give the players who wear long sleeves a completely different look on the pitch. It might even cause confusion.

E: Nike offers a T-Shirt Replica without the Qatar Logo. Just needs a logo patch and there you go.

2013-14-FC-Barcelona-Replica-Camiseta-de-fuacutetbol---Hombre-532828_410_A.jpg

Wow, that's cool. That's a standard cotton shirt, right? I'd even consider buying one of those.

Last edited:

Agri

The authentic version of the shirt is pretty close. You won't be able to get the exact versions the players use. They are just minor differences from the authentic one like the woven LFP patch. You'd need to remove this and get a bigger Lasex LFP patch printed on.

E: Nike offers a T-Shirt Replica without the Qatar Logo. Just needs a logo patch and there you go.

YES! So what I needed. Where did you find this?

Toonz

Nikefootball posted this on Facebook and the link took me directly to their shop. It's a cotton shirt though, but it looks awesome without the sponsor.

Can you post the link?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Barca8

Bad news guys... this is what the long-sleeve versions will look like.
2u9sw7d.png

When the new kits were unveiled I said that these were the best Barcelona kits I'd ever seen. I thought they were flawless... but leave Nike to take perfection and completely fuck it up. Guys who wear longsleeves like Pique are going to look like they play on a different team. Why not have the gradation effect be relative to the short sleeve and be around the wrists? Nope. Somebody came by and spilled fruit punch on the prototype shirt and some jackass thought "brilliant!"

Well at least the short sleeved kits are brilliant. The cotton sponsor-less is amazing. It just needs the Barcelona crest.

Last edited:

Stric

When the new kits were unveiled I said that these were the best Barcelona kits I'd ever seen. I thought they were flawless... but leave Nike to take perfection and completely fuck it up. Guys who wear longsleeves like Pique are going to look like they play on a different team. Why not have the gradation effect be relative to the short sleeve and be around the wrists? Nope. Somebody came by and spilled fruit punch on the prototype shirt and some jackass thought "brilliant!"

Well at least the short sleeved kits are brilliant. The cotton sponsor-less is amazing. It just needs the Barcelona crest.

Exactly. Two long completely red sleeves make up a huge patch of very noticeable color that the rest of the players won't have. Now I'm interested to see what their under-layers will be like. Judging by this, they ought to be red for both kits.

(this is what I'm talking about)
Messi%20(STB).JPG

desoe

The authentic version of the shirt is pretty close. You won't be able to get the exact versions the players use. They are just minor differences from the authentic one like the woven LFP patch. You'd need to remove this and get a bigger Lasex LFP patch printed on.

So, basically I just realize how beautiful this kit would look like without the Qatar logo :(
Breaks my heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans