New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStig

Does anyone know when will the 3rd kit be presented? It looks like we'll play with that kit a lot of times because we can't play in our home or away kit against any team that plays in red.

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Does anyone know when will the 3rd kit be presented? It looks like we'll play with that kit a lot of times because we can't play in our home or away kit against any team that plays in red.

Of course we can, all our home matches will be in our own home kit since the away team should adapt to our shirts, not the other way around. I guess we will play 3 matches or so with the 3rd kit, to be honest.

Stric

I take it the 3rd kit will probably be the 2011/2012 away kit, the black one. It was supposed to be the third kit this season, but we never once used it.

PaulFCB

Banned

Actually we could, just like Atletico played in their home kits on Camp Nou.

Barca8

101505_no_maxi_0.jpg

It´s... better.

:facepalm:
Thank God I love the short sleeve kit.
Pique needs to skip the long sleeve and wear blau longsleeves under a short sleeve jersey.

TheStig

Actually we could, just like Atletico played in their home kits on Camp Nou.

I think that this year's home kit has to much red colour in it, so they won't allow it. We were able to do that last year against Bayern, Benfica because our 1st kit was almost all blue.

There was a leaked roumored black kit which should be similar to the official 3rd kit. We will probably play in this in the away games against Atletico, Osasuna, Bayern, Benfica etc.

Barcelona_third_leak.jpg

I wonder what colour the numbers and names will be? Yellow or silver?

slvtn

Silver would be a treat, but wasn#t it supposed to be the goalkeeper kit? And again, it would look so rad without the sponsor...

TheStig

Silver would be a treat, but wasn#t it supposed to be the goalkeeper kit? And again, it would look so rad without the sponsor...

You're right. That's the goalkeeper kit, I didn't even notice it in the previous pages. Now I'm really wondering how our 3rd kit will look like. Maybe it will be the same as last year (even though we never used it).

Birdy

@TheStig

Absolutely right! if You see carefully the patterns of all the previous years, we change kit versus blue or red and if the second coincides in one way or another we wear the third..
So, next season, we will wear the serenya against blue-kit teams (Chelsea, Porto, Getafe e.t.c.) and the third versus red-kit teams (Bayern, benfica e.t.c)

I saw somewhere it will be black.. I hope in the same design, with dark silver, but black sorts. Something like this:
1896_445478592196109_1060775739_n.jpg
It will rock!

PaulFCB

Banned
It's Steaua Bucharest.
A few years ago their owner ( in jail for 3 weeks now with 3 a year sentence, and another one received a week ago) said he wants to use Barca's shirts and since then they kept copying the shirts of Barcelona, recently even the away kits were inspired by Barca's bright yellow or light blue versions :lol:.
They even tried copying the spiderman shirt :neymar:.

Galning

Shorts and socks not available on the website yet (unless I'm blind).. guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks because I really want both full kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans