New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvtn

Just browsed quickly through the shop and though the new pre match tops are really pretty, even with the sponsor. Without even more for sure.

cf6qfw4gt9t7xbak0.jpg

Ghost

That Qatar Airways add makes me sick, it's disgusting. :angry:
I'll stop supporting Barcelona, seriously.

Viva Real Sociedad.

Are you serious? :lol:

I don't feel like reading the entire thread so I apologise if you already clarified that you weren't.

PaulFCB

Banned
My question was about the official shop but the page split the posts.
I might want to buy that authentic shirt later, though now I want to spend my money on tennis clothing such as shoes and Nadtard clothes ( not his fan, but would not spend money on UNIQLO clothing just because No.1e wears that crap ).
It's weird they don't want to sell it on their own store.

F

Flavia

Sooooooooo the baselayers are blue, after all. And the long sleeves are red. :facepalm:
It will be funny when Pique has his long sleeves next to Messi with a blue baselayer :lol:

10373-1.png

Way to ruin a great jersey.

F

Flavia

Maybe they'll change the baselayers to red. But the long sleeves being blue would be the better option, no doubt.

Stric

I thought they would make the baselayers red because the sleeves end in red, but now after seeing the Fifa 14 cover, I have no reason to think that anymore. :lol:

Jadentheman

That Fifa 14 cover looks awful just the game game will be. Fifa 13 redone. Except next gen version will have less features and be stripped down with "promises" of the new engine

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, the sleeves would look much better in blue. But I guess even when the shirts seem like they're going to look nice, they still find a way to screw it up :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans