New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Who the hell chooses Bulbasaur :lol: ?

I chose him once :p
Venusaur is underrated, he's like the Busquets of Pokemon. Atleast in the first generation games.
And Ivysaur might just be the best lvl 2 starter.
003Venusaur.png

Galning

Dragon that breathes fire or giant turtle with freaking canons on his back.. you pick the I don't even know what it is with a flower on its head :D This is so off-topic by the way :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Blastoise use Surf to K.O Charizard

Blastoise use Ice Beam to K.O Venysaur

Nuff said
Venusaur uses sleep powder. Blastoise is fast asleep.
Dragon that breathes fire or giant turtle with freaking canons on his back.. you pick the I don't even know what it is with a flower on its head :D This is so off-topic by the way :lol:

But it's a metaphor for the kits! Charmander and Squirtle are the home and away kits, Bulbasaur is the third kit that is never chosen. Bulbasaur is the worst in all comparisons really.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Venusaur uses sleep powder. Blastoise is fast asleep.

But it's a metaphor for the kits! Charmander and Squirtle are the home and away kits, Bulbasaur is the third kit that is never chosen. Bulbasaur is the worst in all comparisons really.

Venusaur is too slow and moves second. Sleep powder misses aswell.

I know my stuff

slvtn

Well, as much as I apreciate the Catalan flavour, as much I have to say how much I dislike how they look. I'd at least keep the back clean so that you can figure out the number.
On a sidenote: Nike offers last years away kit as a plain shirt (Nike Precision 2, without a crest though).

nike-precision-2-trikot-kurzarm-orange-gelb-f815-fussball-trikot-shortsleeve-520466.jpg

Stric

Well, as much as I apreciate the Catalan flavour, as much I have to say how much I dislike how they look. I'd at least keep the back clean so that you can figure out the number.
On a sidenote: Nike offers last years away kit as a plain shirt (Nike Precision 2, without a crest though).

nike-precision-2-trikot-kurzarm-orange-gelb-f815-fussball-trikot-shortsleeve-520466.jpg

As much as I like the kit, I do agree with what you say about the back and the number. On the home kit, the number is bright yellow, and the blaugrana is fairly dark, so it's OK. But on the away kit, the dark blue number/name doesn't really stand out on that yellow and red background.

PaulFCB

Banned
I watched 2-3 minutes of the game in Oslo, the kit looks like crap around the arms.

Because of that and Qatar Airways, I might not buy it at all.
Will get a Bayern shirt cause they might not keep Red + White later, and this combination of colors suits me locally.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I watched 2-3 minutes of the game in Oslo, the kit looks like crap around the arms.

Because of that and Qatar Airways, I might not buy it at all.
Will get a Bayern shirt cause they might not keep Red + White later, and this combination of colors suits me locally.

On the contrary, I really liked how our home kit looked in action. Those vibrant colors!!

61c6e976f6f111e28e1022000aa80588_7.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
Does Bayern sell authentic player version shirts?

They could've kept the stripes on the arms too, they looked uneven on TV. Maybe I'll just buy some older kits at better prices since I haven't bought a Home Shirt since the 2008/09 one.

Birdy

Its the first time since a long while (maybe since 08-09) that i like a set (home + away kit)..
And not only i like it. I am quite delighted with both home and away kit. The colours are beatiful. The grading effect is good, the balance between red and blue for the first time is catered in the home shirt.
the only thing that is missing for a wonderful aesthetic year is the third kit.. I am hoping for a black kit with dark grey stripes on the same pattern as home,away shirts with the same pattern in shocks and black or grey shorts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans