Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Is this not the 3rd one then?
386373_598737576821595_384629527_n_original.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm done a complete u-turn on my opinion on the new home kits. They look fantastic! I'm planning to buy a Messi 10 home and Reus 11 home.ey

Edit: I saw the Bayern away jersey (the one used vs Barca in the friendly) today in the local adidas store. It's by far the best adidas jersey this season, the Madrid home jersey is not too bad either.

Edit 2: It's the Bayern away jersey for the Champions League.

Last edited:

slvtn

Does Bayern sell authentic player version shirts?

There's usually a very limited edition of Techfit/Formotion shirts which are authentic, other than that you can count on ebay. Looks like they are fitting so much better. Bayern CL jersey has sweet colours.

Gilberto

I am still waiting for the damn Roma kit being released. I'll probably buy the Barca home kit too...

I still don't know if I want a name on the Barca one though. If I take a name, it'll be Iniesta 8, xavi 6 or messi 10.

Birdy

vs. which team would we even need it?
As discussed somewhere in this thread before, we would need it most versus all-red opponents..
For example Bayern.. Also versus opponents that combine red and yellow (with red dominant)
Versus opponents that the blue is one way or another dominant the away kit will suffice

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does Bayern sell authentic player version shirts?

They could've kept the stripes on the arms too, they looked uneven on TV. Maybe I'll just buy some older kits at better prices since I haven't bought a Home Shirt since the 2008/09 one.

Adidas seemed to have phased out the tight-fit Techfit jerseys for the 13/14 season, so those are not available any more as far as I know. As to the Formotion version (what the players wear on the field), they are not commercially available. You will have to check places like Ebay.de where occasionally Bayern Formotion jerseys (either match issue or match worn) that leaked out of the dressing room are available. Very, very rare though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm done a complete u-turn on my opinion on the new home kits. They look fantastic! I'm planning to buy a Messi 10 home and Reus 11 home.ey

Edit: I saw the Bayern away jersey (the one used vs Barca in the friendly) today in the local adidas store. It's by far the best adidas jersey this season, the Madrid home jersey is not too bad either.

Edit 2: It's the Bayern away jersey for the Champions League.

In my opinion the 13/14 BVB home jersey is quite hideous. The 12/13 is not bad, the 12/13 Christmas trikot is pure eye candy.

footyfan

Calma, calma
In my opinion the 13/14 BVB home jersey is quite hideous. The 12/13 is not bad, the 12/13 Christmas trikot is pure eye candy.

13/14 is not too bad, but you're right - the 12/13 Christmas jersey is amazing. I'll probably try to get that. Only I don't know how to!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
13/14 is not too bad, but you're right - the 12/13 Christmas jersey is amazing. I'll probably try to get that. Only I don't know how to!

Ebay.com has a legit seller from HK or Singapore selling it. Ebay.de has quite a few legit sellers too. I got mine from Ebay.de with No.28 Schmelzer on it... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans