New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Possible third kits for the next season

4bdXGTQ.jpeg

Nike should hire whoever designed this and fire their uncreative lame ass designers.

slvtn

That would be great as a third kit. Even more without Qatar Airways, but I guess that#s common sense

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Unreal, first the horizontal stripes now this travesty. This board & Nike should be beaten senseless

AZZA

I'm planning to go to see Barcelona next season (Aug/Early Sept). I have the 2015/16 home shirt. If I take it to the Nou Camp Megastore next season and ask for the 2015 FIFA Club World Cup crest (badge), would they put it on & will they have the home jersey font for the shirt available?

Galning

They'd put on the badge, yes. The font have been the same for a couple of seasons now, no? I really dunno about the font. If the font next season is different I doubt they have it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They'd put on the badge, yes. The font have been the same for a couple of seasons now, no? I really dunno about the font. If the font next season is different I doubt they have it.

This season's font is new. Similar to the previous three seasons, which I believe was said to be base on Catalan architecture, but more streamlined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans