New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicholasP38

The home kit is growing on me. I think my main issue is the yellow stripe down the sides. In some photos I think it looks ok and in some photos I think it ruins the kit completely.

sabby

Nike has totally lost it in 2015. First they ruined the tennis outfits in Australian Open, continued in French Open and now the Barca home kit !

Toonz

If that rumored third kit is legit, around what date/month do you think it will be available for purchase?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If that rumored third kit is legit, around what date/month do you think it will be available for purchase?

If its like this year then it will be released just before the Champions League group stages in early September.

NicholasP38

Another thing I notice about the jersey that bothers me slightly. I wish they would have added one more red stripe at the bottom of the jersey. All that blue looks a little off to me.

Buuuuuuuuuut, I still ordered one last night haha.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
They've taken the polo shirt that I wanted off the store :(

Ah well, just the away kit for me then. Will just stick with this seasons home shirt as there's no way am I going to get the thing trying to be passed of as a Barca home kit.

Interesting though how people have seemed to warm to the new kits. In the poll that I made in January, 75% of people said that they wouldn't buy the new kits (mainly based on the home shirt). Perhaps Nike has employed a perfect strategy in releasing pre-images of them in order for people to rage for a couple of months before they got used to them and then ultimately will still depart with their cash which is all Nike cares about at the end of the day.

serghei

They've taken the polo shirt that I wanted off the store :(

Ah well, just the away kit for me then. Will just stick with this seasons home shirt as there's no way am I going to get the thing trying to be passed of as a Barca home kit.

Interesting though how people have seemed to warm to the new kits. In the poll that I made in January, 75% of people said that they wouldn't buy the new kits (mainly based on the home shirt). Perhaps Nike has employed a perfect strategy in releasing pre-images of them in order for people to rage for a couple of months before they got used to them and then ultimately will still depart with their cash which is all Nike cares about at the end of the day.

Bingo. Nike has given people time to get used to the thought of Barca's home jersey having horizontal stipes. Smart.

Grego

I've received today my new home kit! I really like it on me... Yes it's strange to see te horizontal stripes but I really like it... I bought it on sportsdirect for only 110€ shirt, short and socks! It's the stadium version.

NicholasP38

Mine came in from Nike today and it's even more beautiful in person! Now I wait for the nameset to become available from uni-sport so I can order it and the LFP patch.

o4fFZ9l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans