New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

They look nice though.. At least we don't have pink away kits like Madrid did season or two ago..

ManusXavi

What are goalkeeping kits like for general fashion wear? I'm thinking about buying one. I've actually never seen a goalkeeping kit up close. The ends of the sleeves (cuffs) I question what they are like

Alik

I don't mind the purple kits. Although, as has been mentioned, it does look close to our home kit.

Professor Chaos

leaked-inter-milan-16-17-kit-3.jpg

As we know Nike making the same design for every team but different colours. So for Barca will be something like this but colored red/blue. I hope they won't make yellow socks, but I guess they will.

ManusXavi

When the FIFA World Champions Badge comes out I will be buying a 'Xavi' away shirt.
I have been tossing up for over a week whether to have the '6' or to have no number. Normally I would have no number (an odd personally preference of mine perhaps).
I have decided that I will purchase the shirt with the '6' because when I look at the 'Xavi' and '6' it causes me to naturally narrow my vision which I feel puts some positive emphasis on the catalan flag.
watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

p.s. ok I will admit my preference to have no numbers comes from a slight phobia of a past mistake years ago with the washing machine. I accidentally washed a shirt on a rough setting and the shirt number ripped. This was also not helped by another amateur mistake of not turning the shirt inside out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans