New members

jonh

Hi Everyone! this is jon 44 from Manchester,big fan of Barca and Man City! looking forward to chating with you all! I visited the Nou Camp whlist on holiday in May,it was fantastic! my partner and 8yo son loved it too! would love to see a game there one day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone! this is jon 44 from Manchester,big fan of Barca and Man City! looking forward to chating with you all! I visited the Nou Camp whlist on holiday in May,it was fantastic! my partner and 8yo son loved it too! would love to see a game there one day.

Welcome to Barca Forum! Say hello to Yaya for us ;)

Pardo

Hello , My name is Pardo i`m a big fan of Barcelona but i also support AC Milan . Hope to make a lot of new friends here. Cheers

Pepe Silvia

sup jon. Welcome!!
Hello Im a new member of this forum!
welcome. Glad to have you.
Hello , My name is Pardo i`m a big fan of Barcelona but i also support AC Milan . Hope to make a lot of new friends here. Cheers
hi Pardo!!! :)

ShandyFFM

Hi im "New" on this forum. Have been watching this forum for a while without being a member. Now im happy that i mad this step ;-)

Im a barcafan from germany, we got a fanclub here too so i hope we can exchange a lot interesting thoughts. My english is not that good but i will try my best for you guys ^^
I hope to make some new barcafirends which can never be wrong.
Me loves everything about barcelona and im a huge fan of leo messi. I try to watch as many games live as possible. The next match i will visit will be against Hamburg which is at least not as far as barcelona is for me :p

Cheers

p.s. can i change my username ?? was a mistake didnt wanted barca b :p

Home of Barca Fans