New members

Pepe Silvia

Apparently it didn't post my original reply...Well, anyway I'm Tembbi from Finland, 24 years old. I've been a huge Barca pretty much all my life.I guess I've never just bumped into these forums before.I follow all football really closely, and actually played it myself for 11 years and then coached for 2.I wasn't even all that bad. Roughly 8 years ago my team was actually even invited to a tournamentwhere we got to play a match against La Masia, Busquets, Pique and Cesc played in that match. Best moment of my life.I try to hold on to the habit of traveling to Camp Nou at least once a season to see a match.This year my goal is to get to the last match Barca - Malaga. If anyone has some great ideas how to get tickets, those are naturally welcome.I would need two tickets and would want them to be next to each other. I'm taking my father to see the last match of the season.
wow thats very special and rare that youve got that kind of experience. Can be invaluable resource in our discussions. Excited and happy to have u on man

iniesta08

Hi all,

I have just register to this forum. Barca fans since 2005. My favorite player is Andres Iniesta :party1:

Visca el Barça

Hello everyone.

I just registrered to this forum today! My name is Christian! Barça fan since Ronaldinho came to the club, he's my favorite player of all time.

Visca el Barça

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And yeah, @Bojan, I like Sergi Roberto to, very much indeed. He's one of my favorite young players and I enjoy watching him every time he plays for Barcelona or Barcelona B.:p

Home of Barca Fans