New members

F

FCBSAM

Peace Culers

Hi house, my name is Samuel and am from Nigeria. Am a die hard Culer and in I believe in everything Barca. I believe we will enjoy ourselves here and l want to thank those that made this possible and also to say that am happy to be here. thanks for the warm welcome l received..:flagvl8:

V

Valon

Comment tu t'apelle?? Je m'apelle Samuel :eek:

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

TiTi kallzom kush je njeri haha

maz

I walk the line
Comment tu t'apelle?? Je m'apelle Samuel :eek:

:lol:
Hi house, my name is Samuel and am from Nigeria. Am a die hard Culer and in I believe in everything Barca. I believe we will enjoy ourselves here and l want to thank those that made this possible and also to say that am happy to be here. thanks for the warm welcome l received..:flagvl8:

welcome samuel, glad you introduced yourself. It's been a great month for the club! What do you think..can we win the treble?! :2145960713mundoemot

TiTi

Welcome FCBSAM =)..
-------------------------------

@Valon...Petriti jom ..ty ta pash foton po spot njoh njeri ;)

V

Valon

Haha as une. :p

Ti ma i ri se une qaton.

P.S Sorry for not using English to other people. :p

maz

I walk the line
Its ok, in the New Members section we dont mind if u wish to talk another language :smile:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome Samuel! It`s great to have a Cule from Nigeria and so fluent in English so post away!

E

El-Mes-Cule

Hello everyone I'm from Bosnia and it isn't need to say but I'm huge Barca fan!:flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans