New members

katac

hello

hi, I'm Kata from Hungary, I'm 18 years old and I lovelovelove football. My favourite teams are Barca and Arsenal. My favourite player has been Iniesta for almost 4 years now, so I'm really glad nowadays that he gets the praises he deserves:D:D I hope I can be a valuable member to this forum:iniesta::iniesta::wave::hooray:

:flagvl8: :flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
hi, I'm Kata from Hungary, I'm 18 years old and I lovelovelove football. My favourite teams are Barca and Arsenal. My favourite player has been Iniesta for almost 4 years now, so I'm really glad nowadays that he gets the praises he deserves:D:D I hope I can be a valuable member to this forum:iniesta::iniesta::wave::hooray:

:flagvl8: :flagvl8:

Welcome neighbor! Puskas, Kocsis, Hidekuti. The mighty Hungarians...

maz

I walk the line
Welcome kata! You may be our first hungarian member.. (although chances are we have one..i just cant remember who). Hope u enjoy the site..

R

RedDevil

Hello

Hello all,

Just wanted to say 'Good luck' to all from a Man Utd fan. As well as Utd, I've followed Barca (admittedly from afar) for many years. I've always enjoyed the type of football you play (similar to Utd in my humble opinion!). Let's hope for a thrilling game, with no red cards !!

Best of luck from Manchester.

RedDevil

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Hello all,

Just wanted to say 'Good luck' to all from a Man Utd fan. As well as Utd, I've followed Barca (admittedly from afar) for many years. I've always enjoyed the type of football you play (similar to Utd in my humble opinion!). Let's hope for a thrilling game, with no red cards !!

Best of luck from Manchester.

RedDevil
Cheers RedDevil, i'm sure everyone here will be wishing you good luck, however at the same time, wishing more luck apon the Barca team :). I really hope it's an entertaining game either way, and the winner is only the winner due to one magical goal. Obviously not a 1-0 score-line, but perhaps 3-2 or 2-1 will make it a memorable game.

maz

I walk the line
Good luck. Perhaps stick around until the final! We have a few united fans on here and ive enjoyed the footballing conversations combined with the banter.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
my name is Edward and I have a problem

They say this is the first step admitting it. Oh am I in the right place?

R

red lady

hi all.....Angie from southern England....love football...love utd....love class.....and this forum is great....can't wait for the CL final...good luck to Barca and to us to...but oooooooooooooh i hope we win....cheers guys..xxx

S

safehandz

Hi...I'm Rondell, and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago (twin island in the Caribbean)...i've been a barca fan for about 4 years now and i must say, Barca has a STRONG following here in Trinidad....and I've also been uploading Barca Highlights on Facebook since the beginning of the season....
I'd also like to offer my graphic services to the forum (as Magus did) you can view some of my work here (link not working-Bojan)
nice to meet you all :) FORCA BARCA!!!

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Welcome rondell...link isnt working for me either. Even if i search it through google. I'll look forward to seeing some of your stuff. It would be great if you could offer some uploads, but also i hope u join in the discussions as well! Didnt realise fcb was that big in T&T.

Home of Barca Fans