New members

S

SQUINT27

Greetings all!

I am an American that is a fan of beautiful football in general. So, of course, I am a big fan of FC Barcelona! Glad to be here. :)

Culers_In_Arms

Hi to all.....I'm from India & a fan of the beautiful football of FC Barcelona.....looking forward to share thoughts on the great journey of Barca

T

TheWizardofOx

Hi BarcaForum.

In 2007 Lionel Messi scored a fantastic goal in Copa Del Rey against Getafe. The goal had live commentary by Joaquim Maria Puyal for the Catalan TV-Station GolTV and the commentator left no doubt that this was a goal to remember! In late 2010 I got to think about the goal and Mr. Puyals commentary, which made me decide to make a song as a tribute to Lionel Messi. To do so, I found clips of Messi with commentary by Ray Hudson, the famous english commentator, which forms the verse parts of the song and conformed Mr. Puyals commentary to the chorus part of the song. The result of my efforts has convinced me to release the song independently under my artist name The Wizard of Ox.

Check out "The Feet Continue to Dance" - A Tribute to Lionel Messi on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/TheWizardofOxDotCom

Cheers,

The Wizard of Ox

Home of Barca Fans