Neymar Jr. - v5

Total-Football

it's extreamly paradoxal to criticize a player and and be upset when he's not playing. This team is not good at all at creating scoring chances, and the classico is going to serve as a reminder (again). The liga is lost with the Malaga game anyway .. Let's focus on greater things and with some luck (defeating Juventus and avoiding bayern before final ) we have a slim chance.

El Flaco

Than tell why Mou (as a coach!) can applaud to refs whenever he wants and doesnt get baned!!!!!

Different rules for Barca players. Too bad Neymar was too stupid to make it worse for himself.

He was rm coach while in spain. No idea how the epl works about that, but la liga is dominated by rm. If a Barça player gives motives, he'll be punished.

Hate to be the one to say this but I'm pretty sure Ancelotti got a 2 game ban at the end of the season for doing the same the season he was fired.

[tw]851388528634114048[/tw]

Here's the original sources from ESPN, just in case.

http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-prime.../three-match-ban-for-cristiano-ronaldo-upheld
http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/s...rid-boss-carlo-ancelotti-handed-two-match-ban

KingLeo10

it's extreamly paradoxal to criticize a player and and be upset when he's not playing. This team is not good at all at creating scoring chances, and the classico is going to serve as a reminder (again). The liga is lost with the Malaga game anyway .. Let's focus on greater things and with some luck (defeating Juventus and avoiding bayern before final ) we have a slim chance.

actually it is perfectly fine to blame neymar independently of lucho's incompetence and the team's poor performance. he should know better and he didn't do us any favors by likely removing himself from the clasico.

abiabi

Suspending a coach makes absolutely zero difference to a game

Cristiano Ronaldo didnt applaud the ref, he slapped his hand to his face saying caradura in front of cameras.. this after he slapped/punched an athletic player in the face

to compare the situations is ridiculous

BarçaBarça

He has to learn from Messi. It is clear why he gets frustrated: He is kicked and teased about 20-30 times during a game. Maybe he gets 2-3 freekicks, so that is 10 kicks/pushes that could be fk, which isn't rewarded.

Neymars solution: Grin and laugh about it. If he didn't laugh he would have kicked back way earlier. And be sure that 1 Neymar kick/push = 1 freekick to opponent + maybe a yellow.
But then he loses it, and also can't help but clap sarcastic - Messi never does that, can't he coach him a little?

Edit: Wasn't the incident mentioned by the ref in the report?! I just read that from a translation of Marca-article? So they are judging him on videomaterial only, or what? Could that make any difference in a appeal-case?

Last edited:

Neymessi

He gets fouled to death every match and the referees do shit all to protect him. Its even worse for him in the NT.

I feel like its a case of prejudice the referees have that he is a diver. He used to dive but he has left that a long time ago. He usually never dives, and even when he is fouled badly he doesn't go down and keeps dribbling even if he can easily go down and win a foul. With the ball or without the ball, he is bullied to no end. Usually the refs give out way less yellows than they actually should for a foul against him. I am actually surprised how he is not injured even once this season.

Both of neymars yellow were right yellows and its his fault but I can understand his anger for not booking defenders all game, but he is booked as soon as he does something wrong.

raskolnikov

I agree with Luis Enrique, we foul less yet get way more yellows. You got Neymar and Messi getting booked more than Ramos and Pepe.
Often we have more yellows than a team fouling us all game.
They will suspend him for el classico 100%

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was always like this. Neymar is nothing special. It just that he's a child and often brings even more shit on himself by his behavior.

MIXA

It is time to divulge the facts here. How many birthday parties does this guy have in his calendar in the month of April?

We need answers people :smile160:

Meatball

Neymar got to keep his head cool tonight or one more yellow n he ll be suspended for the return game at Camp Nou! If Barca can win with 3+ goals lead (not likely), I d like him to go for another yellow card!

Home of Barca Fans