Neymar Jr. - v5

F

FlaFCB

Any update if he'll catch the Classico?

Would suck to see such a hyped game without one of the biggest stars out there, especially since he thrives in those kind of games, but we'll see. League feels lost anyway, so might as well push hard for the other 2.

Decision on Wednesday. But he's going to miss it, be sure of it. He'll get around 4 games, that might or not be reduced to 3 after the appeal. Because of him applauding the refs on his way out. Neymar really should know better by now.

dostoevskij

Decision on Wednesday. But he's going to miss it, be sure of it. He'll get around 4 games, that might or not be reduced to 3 after the appeal. Because of him applauding the refs on his way out. Neymar really should know better by now.

but have i mised something. i see players applauding to the ref on the pitch all day long. mostly they dont even get a yellow card. and now this is a ban for 3 games?
maybe he applauded the malaga fans for getting him sent off. we dont know and the committee also doesnt.

ah according to marca, its 3 games ban for neymar. will be made public on tuesday. f... them!

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

but have i mised something. i see players applauding to the ref on the pitch all day long. mostly they dont even get a yellow card. and now this is a ban for 3 games?
maybe he applauded the malaga fans for getting him sent off. we dont know and the committee also doesnt.

ah according to marca, its 3 games ban for neymar. will be made public on tuesday. f... them!

No, he applauded the 4th official on his way out to the tunnels.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Different rules for Barca players. Too bad Neymar was too stupid to make it worse for himself.

F

FlaFCB

Than tell why Mou (as a coach!) can applaud to refs whenever he wants and doesnt get baned!!!!!

He was rm coach while in spain. No idea how the epl works about that, but la liga is dominated by rm. If a Barça player gives motives, he'll be punished.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga is lost anyway.

He got himself booked twice for doing stupid things and let the team down. We all know refs are rotten but hopefully he won't see it as an excuse for his behavior.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We can complain all we want about the officials, but this is all Neymar's fault... That challenge was cynical and stupid, and on top of that he taunts the ref, so he should be held accountable for his behavior...

We may agree or not with the punishment, but he still let us down by acting like a child...

BigBarcaBoy

Not in the match report and likely to be longer ban than for an elbow or bad tackle, neymar was stupid but seriously, after the spanish fa saying they don't monitor match fixing then i am almost through with this lot.

CuleLife4Life

Than tell why Mou (as a coach!) can applaud to refs whenever he wants and doesnt get baned!!!!!

Hate to be the one to say this but I'm pretty sure Ancelotti got a 2 game ban at the end of the season for doing the same the season he was fired.

The main issue is this seems to be a rule that gets used when LFP feels like it. Its a match and emotions are involved. Not like players are physically abusing refs.

Home of Barca Fans