Neymar Jr. - v5

Horatio

You're welcome
It's weird. He seems apt at the most complicated moves but sometimes seems to have forgotten his fundamentals.

Serbian

Greatest dribbler incredible......But his final decision making awful. His shooting is the worst i have seen. He shoots into orbit. I can not understand it. How on earth he is so god awful in shooting. Its a lot salsa dada yaya babw mumbo jumbo great jukes with no end product. The objective of the game is to score goals bot how many players you dribble per match

serghei

MSN trio needs rethinking. You can't just give them the ball when surrounded by many players and ask them to find their way through on their own.

Don Andrésº8

neymar needs a coach who says what he can do and what he can not do, luis henrique dont know how to do this with him, and he plays like he is in the streets or something, this is fooball not the circus, in 1 half he broke the rhythm of the team, always with the ball for more than 10 seconds, surreal

Serbian

neymar needs a coach who says what he can do and what he can not do, luis henrique dont know how to do this with him, and he plays like he is in the streets or something, this is fooball not the circus, in 1 half he broke the rhythm of the team, always with the ball for more than 10 seconds, surreal

When we won the treble...Neymar stuck to the left. Messi stuck to the right. Suarez actually had space to operate and all 3 benefited each other. Now both and ney and messi play wherever they want its ball hogging time while Suarez is stuck a prisoner between 2 or 3 centerbacks , + we have a weak midfield = disaster

Horatio

You're welcome
His decision making at the box was poor, but I am looking forward to more Neymar next season. The sheer talent was clear as day in the match. Hope he works his ass off to regain his finishing.

El Guaje

I'd agree with you... if Neymar wasnt the only one getting past players and making something happen.

Total-Football

I don't approve of his crying after the match because i have come to banalize football outside the starting and the final whistle. But that's just a personal thought.

He can't create opportunities despite being the best player on the pitch because again there is no help at all. Messi certainly did not play as the best in the world today. While suarez melted in their defense and had no reaction whatsoever.

I'm not exegerating but the way Neymar plays is the only thing that gives me hope provided that we get an opposite side winger who is equally dangerous.

Other than that we have no identity; this crowded midfield does not produce but fantasies that does not exist in real life. We will be back stronger when we rediscover how to make the pitch wide again, meawhile we re just another good team.

Last edited:

DHorozov

Surely the one who tried the most tonight ... just that the final pass was a bit off ... but still he tried and tried until the end ...

We will surely miss him at Bernabeu ... and for the ones saying that he is not going to be a leader. I think exactly the opposite, with all his passion on the pitch in the big games (he still needs to learn some things) and eager for the win in these games ...

Home of Barca Fans