Neymar Jr. - v5

Raketa10

What if it isnt all about the money? Ive heard he wants to leave because he feels he cant win Ballon D Or at Barca. He'll always be behind Messi here. At PSG however, he may be able to. To be honest if he leaves, its not because of money. Barca can match PSG's offer no matter what you choose to believe. If he goes to be a Ballon D Or winner, i dont blame him. He isnt young anymore hes 25, Messi had won several by then. Messi was lucky, Ronaldinho was declining and Messi was gonna be better in a few years. Messi isnt declining and Neymar probably knows this best.

He will always be behind Messi wherever he goes. He can go to the moon it won't change the fact that Messi is the GOAT. He has better chance of winning Balon d'Or here than with FC 1-6.

Pedro

La Masia
I'm now convinced some people here don't actually watch the games.

How can you even watch the games when you're too busy on here making 21,000 posts? Are you even watching the game now? Messi has been garbage, Neymar's been magnificent 1st half.

Last edited:

opjeoff

He will always be behind Messi wherever he goes. He can go to the moon it won't change the fact that Messi is the GOAT. He has better chance of winning Balon d'Or here than with FC 1-6.

No one denies Messi is GOAT. But when was the last time Messi won a Ballon D Or? It isnt about how good youve been throughout your career. Same way Ronaldo has won it , Neymar has a massive chance away from Messi. He will head his own team and I feel he has a better chance this year than Messi IMO.

RevoTeller

How can you even watch the games when you're too busy on here making 21,000 posts? Are you even watching the game now? Messi has been garbage, Neymar's been magnificent 1st half.

Messi played a great first half, always the focal point of the game, he created left and right, made amazing exchanges with Neymar and, above all, showed great determination and mental focus, pressing and tackling even in defence.

behindbrowneyes

Ah, Messi just played in his second gear because he doesn't want to steal Neymar the show. Just to make him think he could overshine Messi, you know. :pep:

fergus90

Messi & Neymar were both great. Really we should just appreciate both whilst we still have them and in their prime.

Home of Barca Fans