Neymar Jr. - v5

Yannik

[tw]888838440007200770[/tw]
  • Henrique (PSG's Director) is still in France and he was still talking last night with the Neymars.
  • Qatar are still looking for the best financial arrangement atm.
  • Neymars are pressuring PSG using medias and journalists.
  • Zahavi still says Neymar to PSG is a "Done deal" and wants the transfer to occur before August.
  • Both PSG and Barcelona players are aware Neymar is willing to go to PSG and Barcelona's player are trying to talk him out of leaving.

serghei

Staying, going, don't give a dime at the moment. Wrap this up next week and let's focus on preparing the next season properly.

jairzinho

"Barcelona players are trying to talk him out of leaving"?. If his mind is made up why try to convince him?. We want players who are committed to the club 100%. Honestly I would wish him all the best in that case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saying Pique confronted him this morning and asked for an explanation, and also made him realize he cannot treat the club like this

[tw]888866946950844416[/tw]

mssarm

Looks like Pique is the real president of Barcelona. Maybe he can run for president now, I'm sure he is more than capable to find good replacement for his position.We probably need a good president of the club more than good defender.

Cule4life

The Culest
And?.... Did he explain it to Pique?

ff0bace491d925c7e9b5a5d2e2ccffaa.gif

clemente

Saying Pique confronted him this morning and asked for an explanation, and also made him realize he cannot treat the club like this

Damn Pique makes me confident about our future, we gonna triumph when he replaces ratomeu and Xavi becomes our coach.

spark

President Pique getting sponsors and handling transfer speculation.

Home of Barca Fans