Neymar Jr. - v5

SeaDragon

Well, this is it. I still want to know how are they going to pay the 222 million. If they sign that scum Di Maria then i hope it would be the beginning of the end for Bartomeu and his boys. To think we won the treble despite these burglars.

I am sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I watched three games of PSG vs Monaco, the last three days. Mbappe is a good player, but not that special. He is not that good as Javier Pastore, at this stage of their games, imho. I know about the age differential. The following is what I observed.

Mbappe is very good with the ball already at full speed. He is very hard to defend because of his speed and a very good dribbling at full speed.

Argentines rate players what we call "pique." That is what is his "pick-up" speed from zero to 10 yards. Messi or Neymar are so fast from 0 - 10, that they are impossible to guard. In addition, their dribbling ability, at zero, is just out of this world. A defender has no idea where they are going and they are fast, faster, and fastest.

Mbappe is not that fast from 0-10 and his his dribbling ability at zero is not that good. In that circumstance he seems to be lost and not know what to do next. I know that feeling. That was my problem :wub: Therefore, I used to unload the football to a teammate. That is what I saw Mbappe do.

I know he is 18 with a great potential + a high ceiling. However, he is not worth €200 mils, not even close, imho.

Sorry, but you being argentinian and telling me in your first sentence that you've watched three monaco games and Pastore is better is.. dare i say it.. no.. not worth a lot.

Raketa10

I am happy this shit is finally over! Can we now focus on bringing two world class players?!?! One LW and one midfielder. We have over 250 mil available right now without selling any players so ROBERT PLEASE BE SMART and we can be stronger than we were with Neymar.

For me Dembele is a MUST and I would try once more with Coutinho regardless of Klopp if that fails go for Mbappe or Dybala.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe not better than Pastore? They don't even play the same position.

I've followed Pastore since at Palermo although very less so at PSG. He's very talented, but just as inconsistent.

Would make more sense to compare Bernardo Silva or Lemar with Pastore, and those two were better than he's been the last couple of seasons.

BBZ8800

Because they are stealing one of our best players?

How comes it ended up like that?

Yeah I said last night I'm past the denial stage but still I don't understand how the feck PSG managed to steal Neymar from us?

I'm so angry at the club. Sorry :(

We'll have higher chances to win a CL without him than with him.
Wait and see.

Feel free to quote me on this.

We will play more similar to a good old Barca now when he is gone.
Again, wait and see.
A lot of people will be surprised.

Home of Barca Fans