Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Lol Barto's gonna have a hard time finding a replacement this entire debacle has been poorly managed and far too public. How we gonna be able to have any kinda decent negotiations when clubs know we got 300mil in the kitty?

Mate, we have over 300m Euros and an open starting position in our attack. Negotiations will happen because players and their agents will push for acceptable deals to be pulled ASAP.

Not yet.

Ah... So many people will leave this forum or make themselves small after ranting for years about the second best player in the world, lmao.
Looking forward to see the same butthurt people start criticizing L1 and Neymar because he broke their hearts :lol:

He'll be fortunate to win the league best player award.

Will you watch PSG now [MENTION=18534]mark1nhu[/MENTION], [MENTION=16494]Neymessi[/MENTION] ?

R

reaper

Neymar was never settled at Barcelona. I wish him luck at PSG and as they say in Paris - As-Salaam-Alaikum.

Devils

Not yet.

Ah... So many people will leave this forum or make themselves small after ranting for years about the second best player in the world, lmao.
Looking forward to see the same butthurt people start criticizing L1 and Neymar because he broke their hearts :lol:

He'll be fortunate to win the league best player award.

Will you watch PSG now [MENTION=18534]mark1nhu[/MENTION], [MENTION=16494]Neymessi[/MENTION] ?

Neymessi was running this whole time with the "He's going to stay! You will all see and realize how foolish you all are!" statements.

Poor lad. :lol:

Raki13

Thank god its done . The guy never reached the heights everyone hoped he would , its no loss him going . With the correct signings we will be stronger this year without him.

Pedro

La Masia
I think Messi can re-claim the Ballon D'or in 2018, I can't see Neymar winning the CL with PSG, and CR7 won't be able to maintain his form he's getting much older.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Messi can re-claim the Ballon D'or in 2018, I can't see Neymar winning the CL with PSG, and CR7 won't be able to maintain his form he's getting much older.

What happened with Pedro. Who are you. What did you do to him.

giphy.gif

Faceless

No more faces at night
Adeu, cabron. We need the money as fast we can before the transfer window closes and sign two WC players. This is a new era for us!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Neymar was never settled at Barcelona. I wish him luck at PSG and as they say in Paris - As-Salaam-Alaikum.

Do they really say that in Paris!? I do know that France has a lot of Muslim population but that's an Arabic phrase and don't people speak French over there!

It was difficult to sign players when they knew they wouldn't be able to play when MSN is here. Now that Neymar is out of the picture, i think a lot of players will find attractive a starting spot beside Messi and Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans