Neymar Jr. - v5

R

reaper

Do they really say that in Paris!? I do know that France has a lot of Muslim population but that's an Arabic phrase and don't people speak French over there!

Put it like this, Neymars first few hours in Paris will be like this..

Aladdin-and-Jasmine-flying-on-magic-carpet.jpg

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Mate, we have over 300m Euros and an open starting position in our attack. Negotiations will happen because players and their agents will push for acceptable deals to be pulled ASAP.

Sure, thats the ptc way to look at it but the reality of the situation is you wanna go into any negotiations a strong position. At the moment everyone knows the moves we're making are reactive which means being beholden to whatever foolish demands any player makes. Im sorry i just think we're FC Barcelona and we need to move accordingly. We've seen this before there's a fundamental error in the way we handle transfers which needs to addressed. The way we acquired Neymar to begin with set a bad precedent which we're paying for now.

Last edited:

Faceless

No more faces at night
I would wonder how our home fans will react to his return to Camp Nou if we ever matched up with P$G.

Another pighead incoming?

spark

I would wonder how our home fans will react to his return to Camp Nou if we ever matched up with P$G.

Another pighead incoming?

Whistles at every touch. Not that any team PSG bring here will ever touch the ball that much in Camp Nou.

springfield

Lol Barto's gonna have a hard time finding a replacement this entire debacle has been poorly managed and far too public. How we gonna be able to have any kinda decent negotiations when clubs know we got 300mil in the kitty?

Clubs like Chelsea and City had more money than other club before and they didn't have to pay world record fees for each transfer. It's not because Barcelona has money from Neymar that the transfer market will sudenly go crazy. It will have an effect on price negotiations because Barcelona can't just say we don't have more money. Clubs will not quickly lower their players prices for them.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Whistles at every touch. Not that any team PSG bring here will ever touch the ball that much in Camp Nou.

No amount of whistle, dead frog, dead rat or pighead will even reflect how we feel from this whole saga. Cashmar Dollanior will be the in the cules' villain list from here onwards.

Home of Barca Fans