spark

..........................Trapp
Meunier. marquinhos..t.Silva..kurzawa
.......................Rabiot.....Verratti
........Alves........Neymar......Draxler/pastore
.............................Cavanni

Trapp isn't good enough and their captain is still a cry baby/

BBZ8800

The only reason they give a shit is because they probably get lots of money from TV deals in Brazil, and they're worried that will decrease now that he is leaving.

Also if we sign Di Maria then the board members need to be taken outside and put down like dogs. Absolutely disgraceful.

I know.
But still, it is a comedy.
People who work for Real Madrid are worried about fair play and about a club being helped by a country.

A pure gold.

Zebulun

can't wait till we meet psg and we field a team of gumbau's and gomes' and send them crashing out the CL.
also can't wait for Snakemar's face when he realizes he's still 3rd on the BDor podium

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"Better than Messi" according to a select few here

Mind the gap

DGOvQnSWsAEi8T1.jpg

Pedro

La Masia
The best scenario would be for Barca and PSG to meet in the CL final next season at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, that would be a special, Barca would destroy them and Neymar would regret moving to PSG.

SeaDragon

I don't think PSG has a team to reach the finals, and if they do it's because they put a lot of gas money in UEFA's office.

Hektor

Mbappe not better than Pastore? They don't even play the same position.

I've followed Pastore since at Palermo although very less so at PSG. He's very talented, but just as inconsistent.

Would make more sense to compare Bernardo Silva or Lemar with Pastore, and those two were better than he's been the last couple of seasons.

I agree and I do not want Pastore for Barça. However, Mbappe is not that good, yet. That is what I was trying to say. Mbappe is 18 with a high ceiling but not worth €200 mils - not even close.

GetIn

According to radio station RAC1, Spain, Neymar traveled on the afternoon of Wednesday to Porto in private plane.

The player was accompanied father, some friends and his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, having chosen Porto to deal with matters related to his move to PSG, including how to unlock the EUR 222 million that will have to pay to terminate with Barcelona.

PhilS

Time to play with 4 midfielders.. fuck bringing in a winger. No winger is going to be better than neymar so we had better try new (old stuff). Reinforce the midfield and do things the barca way.
With the players now on the squad, two up front has to be the way to go. I like 3-5-2, 3-5-1-1:

Masch Pique Umtiti
Semedo/Vidal Rak Busquets Iniesta Alba
Messi
Suarez

S. Roberto will play more than Iniesta, in at least 3 midfield spots. Boy, I hope to see Alena on the field quite a bit. Messi & Suarez, must play all minutes, no viable alternatives. I hope Marlon or Verm can rotate in on the back line successfully.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
With the players now on the squad, two up front has to be the way to go. I like 3-5-2, 3-5-1-1:

Masch Pique Umtiti
Semedo/Vidal Rak Busquets Iniesta Alba
Messi
Suarez

S. Roberto will play more than Iniesta, in at least 3 midfield spots. Boy, I hope to see Alena on the field quite a bit. Messi & Suarez, must play all minutes, no viable alternatives. I hope Marlon or Verm can rotate in on the back line successfully.

That's awful, with all due respect. Trading Neymar for a CB is not the way to go.

Home of Barca Fans