Neymar Jr. - v5

slvtn

I have mixed feelings. If he wanted to leave then it's completely fine, but not in that kind of way. It was disrepectful.
Now let's all hope we can get one of the aimed players. It will be tough as anyone knows we have the money, but am searching desperately for a replacement. On the other side, being a winger in Barcas starting lineup is probably a huge favour of many players out there.
On a sidenote, I feel a bit sad for Draxler, as he really developed great on the left at PSG.

Antimadridista1

Hurts to see him in "Player Chat" tbh. He's a Barca player contractually but still... GTFO.
He comes right after Figo in my "Most hateful players" ranking.

Richard.H

I have mixed feelings. If he wanted to leave then it's completely fine, but not in that kind of way. It was disrepectful.
Now let's all hope we can get one of the aimed players. It will be tough as anyone knows we have the money, but am searching desperately for a replacement. On the other side, being a winger in Barcas starting lineup is probably a huge favour of many players out there.
On a sidenote, I feel a bit sad for Draxler, as he really developed great on the left at PSG.

It would be great to get Draxler in return. He would be a great fit to our team. Neymar will be an undisputable starter and I'm sure Draxler's minutes will severely decrease.

xXKonan

All this reminds me of that argument Unzue and Neymar had in training a couple of months ago, where Unzue told Ney he would end up like Ronaldinho if he didn't shape up.

kistedu

If Qatar is paying him 300m for the fake trick deal than Spanish government should ask tax on it, let them bleed.

R

reaper

According to radio station RAC1, Spain, Neymar traveled on the afternoon of Wednesday to Porto in private plane.

The player was accompanied father, some friends and his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, having chosen Porto to deal with matters related to his move to PSG,
including how to unlock the EUR 222 million that will have to pay to terminate with Barcelona.

Makes sense. Paris simply stops functioning during afternoon prayers.

GetIn

[tw]892800091773382658[/tw]
[tw]892800113697075200[/tw]
[tw]892800730863730689[/tw]
[tw]892800750363045889[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans