Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hahaha. Messi is a genius. Great timing plus creativity. On and off the field.

Just to show you he didn't betray anyone!

Messi is either a super genius or someone that is completely insensitive to or unaware of certain social norms, I tend to believe the latter.

Of course they are still friends, and they will show all the niceties on the surface but that doesn't mean the players have no opinion of his transfer.

Garrus

This picture has no hidden or secret meaning behind it.
Newsflash, These multi-millionaire players absolutely don't give a shit about the drama we fans surround ourselves in, They're just three close friends hanging out, Don't start drawing bullshit explanations behind it.

Horatio

You're welcome
This picture has no hidden or secret meaning behind it.
Newsflash, These multi-millionaire players absolutely don't give a shit about the drama we fans surround ourselves in, They're just three close friends hanging out, Don't start drawing bullshit explanations behind it.

Maybe not the drama the fans find themselves in, I agree. But Messi still wants to win prizes and can be dismayed by the current condition of the club.
But I do believe the players have an easy time separating business from personal life.

Devils

DH2hqkLXoAA6wiw.jpg:large

Quite the party...

Julien

Maybe not the drama the fans find themselves in, I agree. But Messi still wants to win prizes and can be dismayed by the current condition of the club.
But I do believe the players have an easy time separating business from personal life.
I want to believe they are all fed up by this board.

Messi has not signed his new contract yet. Whatever the board, and MD are saying, if everything was fine, he would have done it already.

Julien

I also think it isn't a coincidence that they are together just a few hours after that infamous statement from Barto against neymar.

Home of Barca Fans