Neymar Jr. - v5

Messi983

Yes, it's a done deal. They were all cleared of doing anything wrong.

In other words, Barça probably paid a lot of money under the table again in their and Neyboy's name to make things go away again. I hope forever now that he's left. Don't want to hear about him and his dad ever again.

Butaan4barca

neymar wasn't thinking of suing barca over this payment untill barca took legal action. Now Neymar is rumored to be persuing that case post destroyed goodwill. I hope the board knows what they are doing otherwise thats another 25 plus + all the extra payment and cost added to expense that will be direct result of this board's incapability.

Lutece FC

This board is a massive joke. Some people insulted Neymar here, but he was right at 100% from the beginning. And other players share the same opinion. Barto GET OUT, NOW !

Julien

The UNFP (National Union of Professional Footballers - French syndicate that protects the rights of footballers in France), has released a statement in relation to the complaint filled against Neymar by Barcelona.

[tw]900420504049397760[/tw]

http://www.unfp.org/2017/08/lunfp-soutient-neymar-sans-reserve/

French is not my native language, and either my skills are not that good, or this statement is badly written because it was a chore to translate,and I was asked by El Flaco to join translations when I post tweets http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11687-Josep-Maria-Fartomeu?p=1804834&viewfull=1#post1804834

After the unexpected developments, then the comments - and the rest - about the transfer of Neymar from Barcelona to PSG, saying we are exceptionally irritated would be an understament.

Once again, what happened brings discredit upon football, and the players because it is too easy to generalize, and it shows that the transfers system must be reformed as soon as possible. Something we asked for a long time ago..

While his old club - that we never imagined would be so bitter, and petty - has filled a complaint against him in which they ask for 8.5m euros just a few days after having earned a 222m cheque, the UNFP backs up Neymar without reserve, and will not hesitate to give him advices if the neo parisian needs any.

The UNFP thinks that one has to learn from losing, including when clubs representatives play a fool's game until it backfires at them. It is now time to close a "case" that measures up to the excessiveness of modern football.

Instead of taking him to court as an act of revenge, It is time to let him do his job on the pitch like what he has done during the third round of the Ligue 1 Conforama.

If it is impossible then it is time to go all out, and take to court - before the same judges - those who used a disproportionate release clause.

As you can see, they are firing bullets at Barca board like I've never seen before Oo

Givenchy

This board is a massive joke. Some people insulted Neymar here, but he was right at 100% from the beginning. And other players share the same opinion. Barto GET OUT, NOW !

Neymar left for the money not because of the board. im not mad at him though thats how football is these days, i didn't expect him to retire here and at this point in time it does look like a good decision for him. our board are just further embarrassing themselves now which comes as no suprise to me.

Lutece FC

Neymar left for the money not because of the board. im not mad at him though thats how football is these days, i didn't expect him to retire here and at this point in time it does look like a good decision for him. our board are just further embarrassing themselves now which comes as no suprise to me.

Not for money, he won a lot of money with Barca. And he seems to face some severe issues with the board.

He left because he wants to be the NUMBER ONE. He wants to win Ballon d'Or. he wants to have all liberty to play like he wants, like Messi plays. After only two matches, i can say that he is another player in Paris. He plays like he does with Brazil. He is already the boss of the team. Which he won't be with Barca. Next months and next year will show that he took the right decision.

Last edited:

Yannik

Not for money, he won a lot of money with Barca. And he means to face some severe issues with the board.

He left because he wants to be the NUMBER ONE. He wants to win Ballon d'Or. he wants to have all liberty to play like he wants, like Messi plays. After only two matches, i can say that he is another player in Paris. He plays like he does with Brazil. He is already the boss of the team. Which he won't be with Barca. Next months and next year will show that he took the right decision.

It's 50% that, and it's 50% money if we're being honest.

Lutece FC

It's 50% that, and it's 50% money if we're being honest.

Ok, Money always counts, but why he accepted to stay last year with a better salary offer from Paris, and moved this year ?

I think that the opportunity to be the leader of a very good team was the main reason.

Yannik

Ok, Money always counts, but why he accepted to stay last year with a better salary offer from Paris, and moved this year ?

I think that the opportunity to be the leader of a very good team was the main reason.

well he could've been that last year aswell. There are probably other reasons we don't know about why it didn't work previously.

Givenchy

i still believe it was mostly about money and this 'leader stepping out of Messi's shadow' spin works with this situation so the football romantics in us can believe its all about the beautiful game.

I could be wrong ofcourse and i will say I saw some of the game in his debut and everything was going through him which he could never have here. time will tell though as the CL is where PSG and his legacy will be tested.

mark1nhu

It's pointless to define how much % it was money, protagonism, new challenges or lack of faith in us. There is a huge bowl of reasons and they are mixed together like a yakisoba.

Don't think he would have left if we paid him 700k a week.

He's as much of a rat as Bartomeu is, as is his dad. Still don't think he should be complaining with how the board bent over backwards for him and his dad. Messi, on the other hand, most certainly should be, considering that over the course of Neymar's stay at Barca, his dad earned more from us than Messi did.

I'm not delusional enough to deny that he's a brilliant player though. Probably the second best in the world. Definitely the second most talented. I'm glad Madrid won't get their hands on this cunt any time soon. Still :lol:ing at people who actually wanted him gone.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans