Neymar Jr. - v5

SeloBarca

F5ob6L0.gif

mark1nhu

Don't know the pecking order for PK and FK but looks to me Cavani was wrong trying to take the FK and Neymar wrong by trying to take the PK. Both being incredibly dumb and unprofessional.

This is a shame because on highlights this was looking like a great front trio (along with Mbappe).

Neeraj

Hahahaha! What a team of mercenaries! :lol: They actually think they can win the Champions League with Brazilian cunts grabbing the ball to support their Brazilian cunt boyfriends and pissing off Uruguayan, French and all other cunts playing in that pathetic excuse of a team.

Brilliant!

BarçaBarça

I really hope he flops in every possible way, after f****** us. This drama in PSG is also quite hilarious, I hope it will explode even further - Emery isn't the most powerful coach either.

Kohe321

I would think that Neymar unfollowing Cavani on instagram is the definition of a drama queen exaggerating a small issue :lol:

Fighting over penalties, acting out and unfollowing teammates on Instagram. What a high school drama they've got going over there.

Last edited:

Devils

Petty shit.

Of course I expected drama with Neymar at PSG, but never expected stuff from as early as September. Unfollowing Cavani on instagram is hilarious...now all we need is a post from Alves whining about how there is a lack of respect. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans