Neymar Jr. - v5

mssarm

WTF Dani Alves is doing there. I cannot believe this..They are ganging up on another player and created some kind of Brazilian mafia it seems. I doubt a club like this has any future.

Yannik

Mad probs for Cavani for not giving in to that shit. Wtf, is that, Alves and Neymar barely arrived and they think they'll just make the team decisions now. This clique or whatever that is, is fucked in the head.

cro-man

Ronaldo and neymar in one team would be funny lol. Neymar is such a clown to make a fool of himself like this public. He is not even a good pk taker.

xXKonan

When you got a guy who left the team in order to become the main man elsewhere, he wants everything to run through him and that includes PKs and FKs vs a guy who spent a large portion of his PSG career being in the Shadow of Ibra and being forced out wide in the Winger position due to Ibra and after Ibra left he finally got his chance in becoming the lead attacker over there. It's expected the two will start to clash.

Unfortunately for Cavani, this is a battle he won't be able to win. Neymar was bought and promised to be the main face of this project and he will get his way.

Barcilliant

Don't have to be friends, but if they become enemies.....

I think Cavani is living his last days in PSG. No way he's there next season. Even though Mbappe could slot into his role, Cavani's movement and link-up play is absolutely World Class and perhaps the best in the World. What lets him down is his finishing, but the way he plays helps other players.

I'd take Cavani in a heartbeat. He's ten times the player Suarez CURRENTLY is. Maybe if Cavani is unhappy we can sneak in and get him. I bet he's pissed off with the Brazilian mafia at PSG.

Devils

Cavani will never win. Neymar and the rest of the Brazilian clique are happy to fill their pockets and not give a fuck about the rest of the players, all of the while keeping the Qataris at their mercy. :lol:

Some club this is...

Alves has become such a clown, spits in everyone's face left and right just to cater to Neymar. Do not want to see him associated with Barca ever again.

Neymessi

Neymar should be the first choice for penalties and free kicks and corners. But I can understand the penalty claims of cavani but how the fuck does he think he is better than neymar in free kicks?

If cavani doesn't get aside for penalties, then neymar shouldn't create a scene, but cavani should get aside.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Neymar should be the first choice for penalties and free kicks and corners. But I can understand the penalty claims of cavani but how the fuck does he think he is better than neymar in free kicks?

If cavani doesn't get aside for penalties, then neymar shouldn't create a scene, but cavani should get aside.

:lol: neymar first choice for penalties with his 60% or so scoring record for barca

over a natural striker like cavani

you really can't see past neymar can you

EDIT: for the record neymar is the better freekick taker but the fact you think he deserves the pens really sent me over the hill. bravo.

Neymessi

:lol: neymar first choice for penalties with his 60% or so scoring record for barca

over a natural striker like cavani

you really can't see past neymar can you

EDIT: for the record neymar is the better freekick taker but the fact you think he deserves the pens really sent me over the hill. bravo.

Neymar has way more than 60% conversion rate first of all. And if you had brains and read my post properly I said I can understand cavani wanting to take penalties ahead of neymar and not that neymar should be the undisputed penalty taker. The difference between ney and cavani isn't massive and even suarez has a slightly better conversion rate but guess who takes the penalties for barcelona?

Once again let me repeat so you understand it finally, cavani is slightly better penalty taker than ney but ney being a much much better player overall deserves to take them ahead oh him, but if not, its fine.

Its funny how you expected me to post something very pro neymar but when I gave a diplomatic answer you still lost your shit. Get over neymar now its been 2 months since he left.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Neymar has way more than 60% conversion rate first of all. And if you had brains and read my post properly I said I can understand cavani wanting to take penalties ahead of neymar and not that neymar should be the undisputed penalty taker. The difference between ney and cavani isn't massive and even suarez has a slightly better conversion rate but guess who takes the penalties for barcelona?

Once again let me repeat so you understand it finally, cavani is slightly better penalty taker than ney but ney being a much much better player overall deserves to take them ahead oh him, but if not, its fine.

Its funny how you expected me to post something very pro neymar but when I gave a diplomatic answer you still lost your shit. Get over neymar now its been 2 months since he left.

the fact that you are selling your posts as diplomatic despite them being blatantly pro neymar is delicious irony. :messi:

Home of Barca Fans